Indoor Ministry Meeting Guidelines
In-person meetings will be allowed to resume in the MPR and ETC buildings. In-person meetings include small group meetings, fellowship groups, Bible Studies, church committees and other ministry-related gatherings.
The following guidelines must be observed by any group holding indoor meetings at church:
- Reserve a room. Contact our Office Manager, Sandra Seid, to request a room for your meeting (email@example.com). The request must be submitted by a church member in good standing with access to buildings and alarm code. This individual assumes responsibility for enforcing and informing all attendees of these guidelines.
- Confirm adequacy of reserved room. Ensure the room is adequate for your group’s needs and large enough to accommodate the anticipated size of your group with current County/CDC guidelines for social distancing and lower attendance in mind. If needed, contact Sandra to reserve a different room.
- Food and drink permitted indoors. Communal or individual servings at discretion of group.
- Return room to original condition. Following your meeting, please put chairs and tables back to their original arrangement and throw out all trash. Please clean up any spills. If you have any difficulties, please inform Sandra so that she can alert the janitorial cleaning company.
- Turn off A/C (or heat) and lights. In the ETC, the thermostat should be set to “Auto” and “off”. In the MPR, please select, “off”.
- Lock up building. When exiting the building, please check that all doors are secured/locked and the alarm has been armed. Since the latch can get stuck, shut the door hard and try to open it.
- Attestation: Attendees agree to absolve Laguna Chinese Baptist Church of liability for any injury or illness involving any participants that occurs during or after meeting.
- Contact Information: If you have any questions regarding indoor gatherings, contact Sandra Seid (firstname.lastname@example.org). For health-related questions, you can contact our health coordinator Dr. Steve Wang (email@example.com).
- Please refer to this CDC link for exposure: https://www.cdc.gov/
coronavirus/2019-ncov/your- health/if-you-were-exposed. html
- Please refer to this CDC link for isolation: https://www.cdc.gov/