Radiate 2023 Summer Camp
July 23, 2023 to July 26, 2023
3:30pm – 1:30pm
Location: 794 Alta Power House Rd, Alta, CA 95701Category: Radiate Youth Ministry | Coordinator: Daniel Moore
Calling all students from incoming 7th graders to graduating seniors! We are hosting the Radiate 2023 Summer Camp at Camp Alta this year! The theme for this year's camp is "Sealed" - a study of assurance of salvation from the book of 1 John. Have you wondered whether or not you are really a Christian? How do we know whether or not we can be confident that Jesus has saved us? What should our lives look like now that we are Christians?
Join us for a fun camp experience filled with messages from our guest speaker Tyler Withers, activities, and more!
Cost is $230 per camper. You can choose to pay online or by check (please write checks out to Laguna Chinese Baptist Church).
You can choose to pay online or by check (please write checks out to Laguna Chinese Baptist Church).
Important Details and Questions:
- What will lodging arrangments be like? Guys and girls will be staying in seperate cabins as you normally do, and this year we will be back to staying in the big Ponderosa Lodge, which means we should not have to limit the number of campers this year.
- What is included in the registration cost? Lodging, meals, 5 sessions from our guest speaker, fun activities and games, a camp shirt, and more!
- I have a food allergy. What do I do? When you register online (see the link above), enter your food allergy as a medical note and we will pass it along to the camp staff.
- What about transportation? Each camper is responsible for finding transportation to camp on Sunday and back on Wednesday. If you need help finding someone to carpool with, please let us know.
- Can parents help as chaperones? Yes! Please contact Pastor Daniel (email@example.com) if you are interested in this.
- What about COVID-19? Our health and safety protocols for COVID-19 will be the same as the protocols our church has adopted recently, which means masks are optional and that we ask campers to be careful and make sure they are not exhibiting symptoms right before leaving for camp.