Radiate 2022 Summer Camp
July 24, 2022 to July 27, 2022
3:30pm – 1:30pm
Location: 794 Alta Power House Rd, Alta, CA 95701Category: Radiate Youth Ministry | Coordinator: Daniel Moore
UPDATE: Registration closed on June 26. If you missed the deadline and want to attend, contact Pastor Daniel. We may have a spot for you, but we cannot guarantee you will get a camp t-shirt. All spots for guys are full at the moment, but we have a couple of spots open for ladies.
Calling all students from incoming 7th graders to graduating seniors! After being unable to go to Camp Alta due to the COVID-19 pandemic for the past 2 years, we are hosting Radiate 2022 Summer Camp at Camp Alta this year! The theme for this year's camp is "Lamentations: Finding Mercy in the Mourning." Has life been hard for you? Why does God feel so distant? Does it feel like God has given up on you? Jeremiah (the writer of Lamentations) felt that way. Join us as we look in God's Word for hope in our sorrow and hardship!
Join us for a fun camp experience filled with messages from our guest speaker Michael Chan, activities, and more!
You can choose to pay online or by check (please write checks out to Laguna Chinese Baptist Church).
Important Details and Questions:
- What about COVID-19? Our health and safety protocols for COVID-19 will be the same as the protocols our church has adopted recently, which means masks are optional and that we ask campers to be careful and make sure they are not exhibiting symptoms right before leaving for camp.
- What will lodging arrangments be like? Guys and girls will be staying in seperate cabins as you normally do. Instead of staying in the large Ponderosa lodge as we have done in the past, campers and counselors will be staying in smaller cabins that house 4-10 people.
- What is included in the registration cost? Lodging, meals, 6 sessions from our guest speaker, fun activities and games, a camp shirt, and more!
- I have a food allergy, what do I do? When you register online (see the link above), enter your food allergy as a medical note and we will pass it along to the camp staff.
- What about transportation? Each camper is responsible for finding transportation to camp on Sunday and back on Wednesday. If you need help finding someone to carpool with, please let us know.
- Can parents help as chaperones? Yes! Please contact Pastor Daniel (email@example.com) if you are interested in this.