February 14, 2016 Announcements
Mark your calendars!
February 15 (6:00pm) LCBC Community and Information Center
February 16 (9:00am) Senior Gospel Center
February 20 (9:30am) WMU Meeting
February 21 (12:30pm) Church Members Meeting
February 21 (4:30pm) Praise Night
February 28 (10:30am) Prayer Meeting for Fu Ding and Fu Zhou
February 28 (1:00pm) Children Sunday School Teachers Meeting
March 5 (9:00am) 2016 Ministry Conference
- 2016 MINISTRY CONFERENCE – “Equipping to Fulfill the Great Commission”; registration starts TODAY after service. Everyone who currently serves or desires to serve in church ministry is invited to attend. The conference is set for Saturday, March 5th, from 9:00am to 2:00pm, lunch and child-care will be provided. Please sign-up at the table located by the east entrance, so that we will know how much food and child-care to provide.
- 2015 YEAR-END STATEMENTS are available for pick up at the west entrance TODAY after 1st & 2nd service. Also, 2016 offering envelopes are available. PLEASE DO NOT put your unused envelopes from previous years in back of the chairs. Please give them to the Ushers or Finance committee.
- WMU MEETING will be held this , February 20th at 9:30AM room 106. Pastor Hubert will be sharing with us. All Chinese-speaking ladies are welcome to join us.
- CHURCH MEMBERS MEETING will meet next Sunday, February 21st immediately following the 2nd All church members are encouraged to attend to support our membership candidates’ testimonies.
- CHILDREN SUNDAY SCHOOL TEACHERS MEETING is scheduled for Sunday, February 28th at 1:00pm in room 201. All Children Sunday School teachers are required to attend. Please let Patty know if you cannot attend the meeting.
- JOIN US FOR PRAYER MEETINGS the following Sundays, 2/28, 3/13, 4/24, 5/22 and 6/26 from 10:30-11:00am in our prayer room, ETC 202 to specifically pray for our 2016 Short Term Summer Missions trip to Fu Zhou.
- 2016 MEN’S RETREAT will be held from Friday, March 11, 2016 to Sunday, March 13, 2016, in Angels Camp. Please contact Philip Chan for registration. The camp fee is $100.
- YOUTH BEGINNER GUITAR LESSONS will start the beginning of March. If you are a youth, 4th-8th grade, and interested in learning the guitar, please contact Tom Kwong at email@example.com. If you have, please bring your own guitar or a borrowed one.
- YOUTH MISSION FUND has been set up for anyone who feels led to give a love offering towards our youth going on short term missions this summer. If interested, please make checks payable to LCBC and memo, Youth Mission Fund or for more information, contact Pastor Levi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- DEACON CANDIDATE’S and BAPTISMAL/MEMBERSHIP TESTIMONIES have been posted in the main hallway. We encourage you to read the testimonies as we prepare to take a vote at our church member’s meeting next Sunday.