Mark your calendars!
September 4 Communion Sunday
September 4 Promotion Sunday
September 4 (4:30pm) Praise Night
September 6 (9:00am) Senior Gospel Center
September 7 (7:30pm) Church Council Meeting
September 8 (10:00am) Joyful Hearts Fellowship
September 10 (9:30am) Social Security Benefits Workshop
September 12 (6:00pm) LCBC Community and Information Center
October 5 (9:30am) WEM Bible Study
October 16 (12:30pm) Church Members Meeting
October 28 (7:30pm) Happyween
- CHURCH COUNCIL MEETING will be held on Wednesday, September 7th at 7:30pm. All officers, program council directors and permanent committee chairpersons are required to attend. Any council member who is unable to attend should inform one of our pastors.
- JOYFUL HEARTS FELLOWSHIP invites ladies of all ages to join them for a time of bible study, sharing, prayer, and fellowship on Thursday, September 8, 2016, 10 a.m. at Susanna Kong’s home (5501 Lawnview Way, Elk Grove, CA 95758). A light lunch will be served. Please RSVP with Susanna Kong (916-683-1858).
- DO YOU KNOW YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY BENEFITS? LCBC Community and Information Center will be hosting a workshop to answer any questions you may have regarding your benefits. Representatives from the Social Security Administration will be here on Saturday, Sept. 10th in ETC youth room from 9:30-11:30am.
- LCBC COMMUNITY AND INFORMATION CENTER will meet on Mondays, September 12th, 19th and 26th. The center is available to those seeking job opportunities as well as other social services for our community. Free ESL classes will also be available at 7:00pm.
- THE 2016-2017 SESSION OF WEM’S Women’s Bible Study will start on October 5, 2016, Wednesdays from 9:30 to 11:30 am. We will study Paul’s letter to the Romans. In the letter, Paul has clearly given the foundational doctrine of our faith in Christ that helps us be equipped to share Christ with others. For additional information call Eileen Wong (714-1785) before 9/19/2016.
6. REMINDER TO ALL MINISTRIES using our church facilities: Please throw away any trash and clean your rooms after meetings, close all blinds, turn off lights and AC/heat, and secure all doors. If possible, please do not prop any exterior doors open as this allows unwanted pests to come in.