Mark your calendars!
September 25 (12:30pm) Short Term Mission Informational Meeting
September 26 (6:00pm) LCBC Community and Information Center
September 27 (9:00am) Senior Gospel Center
October 5 (9:30am) WEM Bible Study
October 16 (12:30pm) Church Members Meeting
October 28 (7:30pm) Happyween
November 6 (12:45pm) Children Sunday School Teacher’s Meeting
November 20 (10:00am) Thanksgiving Baptismal Service
- INTERESTED IN A SHORT TERM MISSION IN 2017? Please come to our 2017 Fuzhou Mission orientation meeting TODAY at 12:30PM in the church library. Information will be provided to help you decide whether to join the team or not. Lunch will be provided.
- LOOKING FOR A BIBLE STUDY? Bible Study Fellowship classes in our area will be studying the Gospel of John starting this week for men, women, and children! A women’s satellite class meets at our church every week starting this Wednesday (9/14) from 9:30-11:30am. A women’s evening class will begin Tuesday (9/13) at 6:55pm at Soaring Oaks Presbyterian. The men’s evening class begins tomorrow night (9/12) at 6:55pm at Creekside Christian Church, welcoming students brought by the men from 1st – 12th grade for study! The women’s class that begins at 9:10am this Tuesday (9/13) at Faith Presbyterian Church welcomes children from newborn age to 5 years. Come and you will see! For more information, see www.bsfinternational.org.
- THE 2016-2017 SESSION OF WEM’S Women’s Bible Study will start on October 5, 2016, Wednesdays from 9:30 to 11:30 am. We will study Paul’s letter to the Romans. In the letter, Paul has clearly given the foundational doctrine of our faith in Christ that helps us be equipped to share Christ with others. For additional information call Eileen Wong (714-1785) before 9/19/2016.
- ALL KITCHEN USAGE must be reserved and approved before the event by the kitchen committee. Please email both Sandra at email@example.com and the kitchen committee head, Mabel at firstname.lastname@example.org with activity date and time.
- REMINDER TO ALL MINISTRIES using our church facilities: Please throw away any trash and clean your rooms after meetings, close all blinds, turn off lights and AC/heat, and secure all doors. If possible, please do not prop any exterior doors open as this allows unwanted pests to come in.
- LCBC MINISTRY INTEREST cards are available at each of our entrances. Please pick one up and fill out areas of ministry that you might be interested in serving! Turn in your completed card to one of our greeters or Pastor Levi.
- CHURCH MEMBER, JENNY LOOC, went home to be with the Lord on Tuesday, September 20, 2016 after a courageous battle with cancer. Please pray for Steve, Chloe and Kyle as they plan a memorial to celebrate the life of Jenny. Details for the service to be announced.