Mark your calendars!
September 20 (9:30am) WEM Bible Study
September 24 (12:15pm) Kitchen Certification Workshop
September 30 (4:00pm) Parent Night Out Fundraiser
September 30 (7:30pm) Coffee House Outreach
October 4 (7:30pm) Church Council Meeting
October 7 Eden/Joshua Fellowship Autumn Festival
- 50TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION EVENTS:
- 50th ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION SUNDAY: Mark your calendars for our Celebration Sunday, November 12. An All-Church Celebration Service will be at 10:00 am. Celebration Dinner will be that evening. More details to come.
- PARENTS NIGHT OUT on Saturday, Sept. 30thfrom 4:00-8:00pm. Let Sunday School and Nursery Ministries take care of your children while you enjoy a night out! All nursery and Sunday school aged children are welcome…reserve a spot for your children TODAY in the ETC main lobby…donations will be collected to raise funds for the LCBC building fund.
- COMMEMORATIVE T-SHIRTS are available for a donation TODAY at east end tables.
- COMMUNITY OPEN HOUSE: Thank you to all who helped out with and donated to yesterday’s event. It’s a blessing to see our church come together to reach out to our community.
- As a part of the 50TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION, we will display many historical and current photos. Please send your photos of SCBC/LCBC activities to email@example.com.
- 2017 FALL SESSION OF WEM’S Women’s Bible Study will start on Sept. 20th from 9:30-11:30am. We will study Ezra and Nehemiah. In this study we will discover what it means to put God first, and to follow Him wholeheartedly, walk by faith, and remain committed to His Word. All women are invited. For more information call Eileen (714-1785) before 9/10/2017.
- KITCHEN CERTIFICATION – A certification workshop to authorize the use of the LCBC kitchen is scheduled for Sunday, Sept. 24, 2017, 12:15-1:15 pm in the LCBC kitchen. Individuals who might serve in the areas of event planning and food preparation in the future are encouraged to attend. Those who have been certified in the past also need to attend to be re-certified since there is new information. Beginning 1, 2017, only certified individuals can reserve the use of the kitchen. Please RSVP with Winnie Lau at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. COFFEE HOUSE OUTREACH — the adult DTS class is sponsoring an outreach to unsaved family and friends Saturday, September 30th, 7:30-9:30pm in the ETC Youth Room. Please pray about inviting your unsaved loved ones to this outreach of song, testimony, performances, and a message by brother Terry Chew! Free coffee, tea & snacks will be provided. All ages welcomed. Any questions please contact Harry Fong at email@example.com.
5. LCBC’S CHRISTMAS PROGRAM will be on Friday, Dec. 22nd. We will have a children’s musical entitled The Everlasting Gift featuring 3rd-6th grade children. Should your child/children be interested in participating, please contact Tom Kwong (firstname.lastname@example.org). There will be parts for singing, narration, and Scripture reading (no memorization necessary). Rehearsals will begin in October.