Mark your calendars!
September 10 (12:15pm) Kitchen Certification Workshop
September 14 (10:00am) Joyful Hearts Fellowship
September 16 (10:00am) 50th Anniversary Community Open House
September 20 (9:30am) WEM Bible Study
September 24 (12:15pm) Kitchen Certification Workshopzz
September 30 (4:00pm) Parent Night Out Fundraiser
September 30 (7:30pm) Coffee House Outreach
October 7 Eden/Joshua Fellowship Autumn Festival
October 15 (12:30pm) Church Members Meeting
October 27 (7:30pm) Happyween
November 12 (10:00am) 50th Anniversary Service
- KITCHEN CERTIFICATION – Two certification workshops to authorize the use of the LCBC kitchen is scheduled for TODAY and Sunday, Sept. 24, 2017, 12:15-1:15 pm in the LCBC kitchen. Individuals who might serve in the areas of event planning and food preparation in the future are encouraged to attend. Those who have been certified in the past also need to attend to be re-certified since there is new information. Beginning 1, 2017, only certified individuals can reserve the use of the kitchen. Please RSVP with Winnie Lau at email@example.com.
- PARENTS NIGHT OUT on Sunday, Sept. 30th from 4:00-8:00pm. Let Sunday School and Nursery Ministries take care of your children while you enjoy a night out! All nursery and Sunday school aged children are welcome…reserve a spot for your children TODAY in the ETC main lobby…donations will be collected to raise funds for the LCBC building fund.
- 50TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION EVENTS:
* Commemorative t-shirts are available for a donation TODAY at east end table.
* 50TH ANNIVERSARY COMMUNITY OPEN HOUSE is Saturday, Sept 16, 10am – 2pm. You are invited to join us as we
share God’s goodness with our community with ministry exhibits, games, food and much more.
* As a part of the 50TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION, we will display many historical and current photos. Please send
your photos of SCBC/LCBC activities to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- JOYFUL HEARTS FELLOWSHIP invites ladies of all ages to join them for a time of sharing, prayer, and fellowship on , Sept. 14th at 10 a.m. at Susanna Kong’s home (5501 Lawnview Way, Elk Grove, CA 95758). A light lunch will be served. Please RSVP with Susanna Kong (916-683-1858).
- 2017 FALL SESSION OF WEM’S Women’s Bible Study will start on Sept. 20th from 9:30-11:30am. We will study Ezra and Nehemiah. In this study we will discover what it means to put God first, and to follow Him wholeheartedly, walk by faith, and remain committed to His Word. All women are invited. For more information call Eileen (714-1785) before 9/10/2017.
- COFFEE HOUSE OUTREACH — the adult DTS class is sponsoring an outreach to unsaved family and friends Saturday, September 30th, 7:30-9:30pm in the ETC Youth Room. Please pray about inviting your unsaved loved ones to this outreach of song, testimony, performances, and a message by brother Terry Chew! Free coffee, tea & snacks will be provided. All ages welcomed. Any questions please contact Harry Fong at email@example.com.