Mark your calendars!
September 9 (10:45am) English Membership Class
September 10 (6:30pm) LCBC Community and Information Center
September 12 (9:30am) WEM Fall Bible Study
September 13 (10:00am) Joyful Hearts Fellowship
September 21 Eden and 180 Fellowship Harvest Festival
September 21-23 Youth Pastor Candidate Weekend
October 21 (12:30pm) Church Members Meeting
- ENGLISH MEMBERSHIP CLASS continues TODAY and on 16 from 10:45 AM – 12:10 PM in rooms 105-106 today and in ETC 202-203 on Sept.16. While attendance is required for member applicants, the class is open to anyone who wants to attend and learn more about our church beliefs, history, and practices.
- LCBC COMMUNITY AND INFORMATION CENTER meets on Monday, Sept. 10th, 17th and 24th from 6:00-8:30pm in room 104. The center is available to those seeking job opportunities, translations, social services, medical information, and ESL classes.
- ATTENTION – There will be no Crusaders youth group meetings on Friday night in September. The counselors are working to determine how to best minister to the boys (3rd – 6th grade) with a potential relaunch in October. We are actively recruiting and praying for men willing to guide and interact with this fun age group. If you have questions or would like to know how you can help, please contact Jeff Seid (Seidfor3@comcast.net).
- THE 2018 FALL SESSION OF WEM Women’s Bible Study will begin this Wed., S 12, 2018 from 9:30-11:30AM. All women are welcome. We will be studying Hebrews and learn to know Christ as the perfect sacrifice and perfect High Priest. He has given all believers direct access to God. For more info contact Eileen Wong (916-714-1785).
- BIBLE STUDY FELLOWSHIPclasses for men, women, and children (birth-12th grade) begin during the week of September 10th! This year’s study will be “People of the Promised Land, Part 1,” studying the books of Joshua, Ruth, 1 and 2 Samuel, 1 Kings 1-11, with overviews of Psalms and Proverbs. A Cantonese-speaking discussion group is available on Monday evenings, plus a Cantonese- and a Mandarin-speaking discussion group are available on Tuesday mornings for women in the Pocket area! Also, our church hosts a women’s class on Wednesday mornings from 9:30-11:00am starting Sep 12th. To learn more about the classes, go to www.bsfinternational.org or contact Lori
- JOYFUL HEARTS FELLOWSHIP invites ladies of all ages to join them for a time of sharing, prayer, and fellowship on , Sept. 13th, 10 a.m. at Beverly Owyoung’s home (7 East Cove Court, Sacramento, CA 95831). Speaker: Cendra Fong, “Let Gospel Shape Our Prayer and Mission Life”. A light lunch will be served. Please RSVP with Beverly Owyoung (916-421-9082).
- YOUTH PASTOR SEARCH COMMITTEE – The committee is setting up a time to meet to discuss details for the youth pastor candidate visit with Daniel Moore and his wife, Hana, during the weekend of September 21-23. Please see inserted flyer for more information. Let us continue to pray together for God’s will for the Moores and our church. For more information, see the bulletin board outside the MPR or email the committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.