Mark your calendars!
October 1 (6:00pm) LCBC Community and Information Center
October 7 (10:45am) New Adult Sunday School Series
October 7 (12:30pm) Youth Pastor Search Committee Meeting
October 10 (7:30pm) Church Council Meeting
October 11 (10:00am) Joyful Hearts Fellowship
October 13 (9:30am) WMU Meeting
October 21 (12:30pm) Church Members Meeting
October 26 (7:30pm) Happyween
November 11 (5:30pm) Children Ministry Skate Party
- LCBC COMMUNITY AND INFORMATION CENTER meets on Monday, Oct. 1st, 8th and 15th from 6:00-8:30pm in room 104. The center is available to those seeking job opportunities, translations, social services, medical information, and ESL classes. If you need personal assistance from CIC, please email CIC at email@example.com or call 916-683-3233 to schedule an appointment and indicate the type of help needed.
- PRAISE GOD! Thanks to several volunteers, Crusaders will begin meeting again! We look forward to meeting with boys 3rd through 6th grade on the first three Fridays of the month in room 105 for fun, laughter, and Bible stories. Our first meeting will be October 5th!
- NEW ADULT SUNDAY SCHOOL SERIES – join us for a series about Engaging the Millennial Generation in Today’s Church. We will study the life of Josiah as an example. Open to ALL ages 18 and up. From Oct 7 through Nov 11 in the ETC Rm 210 from 10:45am to 12 noon. Participants can attend at any point in the series! For details contact Steve
- THE YOUTH PASTOR SEARCH COMMITTEE thanks you for your participation and your prayerful support during Daniel and Hana’s visit last weekend. On Wednesday, the Committee met with the Pastoral Staff and Deacons and collectively discussed and considered our next step. Please join us next Sunday, October 7, at 12:30 in the ETC Youth Room for a special time of discussion, prayer, and interaction regarding the youth pastor candidate’s weekend visit. If you have any specific questions you would like answered, please email the search committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- JOYFUL HEARTS FELLOWSHIP invites ladies of all ages to join them for a time of sharing, prayer, and fellowship on Thursday, October 11, 2018, 10 a.m. at Laguna Chinese Baptist Church, room 105. Janice Wong will share. Lunch will be dim sum at Well Season Restaurant (9089 Bruceville Rd., Elk Grove). Please RSVP with Ruby Yu (916-682-9361).
- WMU MEETING will be held on Saturday, October 13th at 9:30am in room 105-106. All Chinese-speaking women are welcome. Deacon Ken Huang will be sharing.
- CHURCH MEMBERS MEETING is scheduled for Sunday, October 21st at 12:30pm in the MPR. All church members are encouraged to attend and support our membership candidates as they share their testimonies. Please take the time to read their testimonies in its entirety posted on the bulletin boards in the main hallway.
- SAVE THE DATE…HAPPYWEEN will be held on Friday, October 26th at 7:30pm. Join us for games, candy and lots of fun! Open to all children 6th grade and younger.
- MARK YOUR CALENDAR…CHILDREN MINISTRY PRIVATE SKATE PARTY on Sunday, November 11th from 5:30-7:30pm at Kings Skate Country! More info to come!