Mark your calendars!
September 29 (10:25am) Sunday Morning Prayer
October 5 (9:00am) Biblical Counseling Seminar
October 7 (6:00pm) LCBC Community and Information Center
October 9 (7:30pm) Church Council Meeting
October 10 (9:00am) Joyful Hearts Fellowship
October 20 (12:30pm) Church Members Meeting
October 25 (7:30pm) Happyween
November 1 Daylight Savings
November 10 (5:30pm) Children Ministry Skate Party
- FELLOWSHIP DAY TODAY in College/Adult Sunday school. Come meet the class members and share some snacks. Visitors welcome! Rm 105-106 from 10:45 am to 12:00 pm.
- FELLOWSHIP FOR FIVE—Deep and genuine community takes time, and it also takes intention and opportunity. Fellowship for Five is designed for women to meet and connect with one another in a casual but meaningful way. Sign up TODAY to be placed in your own group of five! Your group “lead” will contact you, and as a group, you will choose a time and activity. The adventure you decide to embark upon together is up to you! Sign-up table in the lobby or email Sheryl at email@example.com…TODAY is the last day to sign up!
- AFTER 21 YEARS MINISTERING AT OUR CHURCH, PASTOR HUBERT has decided it’s time to retire effective Sept. 30. We are so thankful for his many years of faithful service. As our Chinese Pastor and Senior Pastor, he has faithfully followed God’s leading for our church and has established a strong foundation for our future. We will surely miss Pastor Hubert, but we are all excited for this next chapter in his life. Let us pray for God’s grace upon him, his family, and our church during this season.
- YOU’RE INVITED TO A FALL CHURCH SEMINAR at LCBC titled “Helping One Another with God’s Word: An Intro to Biblical Counseling”. We all face problems and troubles in life, and we all struggle to change and grow at times. Where do we go for answers? Who should we turn to? God’s Word has answers, and we as a church can help each other. Join us Saturday, Oct. 5th from 9:00am-12:00pm to learn more. Event is free of charge. Childcare and breakfast snacks will be provided. Please RSVP by going to www.lagunabaptist.org/forms and clicking “LCBC Intro to Biblical Counseling Seminar 2019”.
- WEM’S Joyful Hearts Fellowship invites all ladies to their inaugural meeting after some restructuring. The kick-off meeting will be on Thurs., Oct. 10th, 9:00-11:30 a.m. at ETC room 202. Hana Moore will be sharing. A light lunch will be served. RSVP by 10/6/19 to Janice Wong (firstname.lastname@example.org). Child care is available with advance notice. For arrangements contact Sheryl Tsai (email@example.com).
- WMU MEETING is scheduled for Saturday, Oct. 12th at 9:30am in 105-106. All Chinese speaking woman are invited to hear Deacon Henry Khoo share.
- CHURCH MEMBERS MEETING will be held on Sunday, Oct. 20th at 12:30pm immediately following the 2nd service in the MPR. All church members are encouraged to attend to support our membership candidates’ testimonies.
- OCTOBER IS CLERGY APPRECIATION MONTH! Please take some time to thank Pastor Jon, Pastor Rico, Pastor Daniel and Pastor Jerry for their faithful years of service!
- CHILDREN MINISTRY SKATE PARTY will be on Sunday, Nov. 10th from 5:30-7:30pm. All children 6th grade and under are invited to a private skate party at Kings Skate Country! Ticket sales begin Sunday, October 6. Please see detailed info in our bulletin.