Mark your calendars!
September 1 (10:25am) Sunday Morning Prayer
September 1 (3:00pm) The Pilgrim’s Progress Movie
September 2 (6:00pm) LCBC Community and Information Center
September 4 (7:30pm) Church Council Meeting
September 18 (9:30am) WEM Fall Bible Study
- TIME AND ROOM CHANGE FOR SUNDAY MORNING PRAYER – Beginning TODAY, the Sunday morning prayer time will be held in room 104 from 10:25am-10:40am. Please come join us as we pray for the individual and corporate needs of our church! If you have any questions, please contact Kevin Wong (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Norbert Gee (email@example.com).
- NEW SERIES in College/Adult Sunday school starting TODAY 1 in Rm 105-106 from 10:45 am to 12:00 pm. What does the Bible say about Life Issues, such as Self-Image, Depression, Anger, Stress, Perfectionism, Guilt? Series runs through the month of September.
- 2019 FALL SESSION OF WEM’S Women’s Bible Study will start on September 18, 2019, Wednesdays, from 9:30 to 11:30 am, at LCBC rooms 105-106. All women are welcome. We will study the book “Transforming Grace” by Jerry Bridges (Cost: $15). This study shows us how inexhaustible and generous God’s grace is, and how to accept its transforming power. Child care is available with advance notice. For additional information stop by the east entrance tables TODAY or contact Eileen Wong (firstname.lastname@example.org) by September 8th.
- ANIMATED MOVIE THE PILGRIM’S PROGRESS will be shown at LCBC on Sunday, Sept. 1 from 3-4:30pm. Admission is free, so invite friends young and old. Note: Due to a few intense scenes, only children ages 6 years and older may view the movie. A love offering to fund translations will be taken.
- CHURCH COUNCIL MEETING will be held this Wednesday, Sept. 4th at 7:30pm. All officers, program council directors and permanent committee chairpersons are required to attend. Any council member who is unable to attend should inform one of our pastors.
- CRUSADERS will not meet in September. All boys, 3rd-6th grade are welcome to join us again starting at 7:30 PM on Friday, October 4th. We meet in rooms 105-106 for fun, fellowship, and Bible lessons on the first three Friday’s of each month. Please contact Jeff Seid (email@example.com) with questions.
- CHILDREN’S MINISTRY MEETING is scheduled for Sunday, Sept. 22nd from 12:30-2:30pm in the ETC youth room. If you work with children on Sundays or Fridays, please join us for an ALL Children’s Ministry Worker Meeting. We will learn about child safety and security and have an opportunity to fellowship and pray as we begin a new year of serving together. Lunch will be provided. Please RSVP to your ministry lead by September 15th.
- AFTER 21 YEARS MINISTERING AT OUR CHURCH, PASTOR HUBERT has decided it’s time to retire effective Sept. 30. We are so thankful for his many years of faithful service. As our Chinese Pastor and Senior Pastor, he has faithfully followed God’s leading for our church and has established a strong foundation for our future. We will surely miss Pastor Hubert, but we are all excited for this next chapter in his life. Let us pray for God’s grace upon him, his family, and our church during this season.
- SAVE THE DATE FOR AN INTRO TO BIBLICAL COUNSELING on Saturday, Oct. 5th from 9:00am-12:00pm here at LCBC. We will cover the goals and foundations of BIBLICAL COUNSELING and raise awareness of its importance for our church. This event is free of charge and childcare will be More info to come.