Mark your calendars!
September 16 (10:45am) English Membership Class
September 17 (6:30pm) LCBC Community and Information Center
September 21 Eden and 180 Fellowship Harvest Festival
September 21-23 Youth Pastor Candidate Weekend
October 10 (7:30pm) Church Council Meeting
October 21 (12:30pm) Church Members Meeting
October 26 (7:30pm) Happyween
November 18 Thanksgiving Baptismal Service
- ENGLISH MEMBERSHIP CLASS continues TODAY from 10:45 AM – 12:10 PM in ETC 202-203. While attendance is required for member applicants, the class is open to anyone who wants to attend and learn more about our church beliefs, history, and practices.
- LCBC COMMUNITY AND INFORMATION CENTER meets on Monday, Sept. 17th and 24th from 6:00-8:30pm in room 104. The center is available to those seeking job opportunities, translations, social services, medical information, and ESL classes.
- YOUTH PASTOR SEARCH COMMITTEE – The committee is setting up a time to meet to discuss details for the youth pastor candidate visit with Daniel Moore and his wife, Hana, during the weekend of September 21-23. Please see inserted flyer for more information. Let us continue to pray together for God’s will for the Moores and our church. For more information, see the bulletin board outside the MPR or email the committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ATTENTION – There will be no Crusaders youth group meetings on Friday night in September. The counselors are working to determine how to best minister to the boys (3rd – 6th grade) with a potential relaunch in October. We are actively recruiting and praying for men willing to guide and interact with this fun age group. If you have questions or would like to know how you can help, please contact Jeff Seid (Seidfor3@comcast.net).
- CHURCH COUNCIL MEETING will be held on Wednesday, October 10th at 7:30pm. All officers, program council directors and permanent committee chairpersons are required to attend. Any council member who is unable to attend should inform one of our pastors.
- CHURCH MEMBERS MEETING is scheduled for Sunday, October 21st at 12:30pm in the MPR. All church members are encouraged to attend and support our membership candidates as they share their testimonies. Please take the time to read their testimonies in its entirety posted on the bulletin boards in the main hallway.
- SAVE THE DATE…HAPPYWEEN will be held on Friday, October 26th at 7:30pm. Join us for games, candy and lots of fun! Open to all children 6th grade and younger.