Mark your calendars!
September 15 (10:25am) Sunday Morning Prayer
September 16 (6:00pm) LCBC Community and Information Center
September 18 (9:30am) WEM Fall Bible Study
September 22 (12:30pm) Children’s Ministry Meeting
October 5 (9:00am) Biblical Counseling Seminar
October 5 (9:30am) WMU Meeting
October 9 (7:30pm) Church Council Meeting
October 20 (12:30pm) Church Members Meeting
October 25 (7:30pm) Happyween
- TIME AND ROOM CHANGE FOR SUNDAY MORNING PRAYER – Continuing TODAY, the Sunday morning prayer time will be held in room 104 from 10:25am-10:40am. Please come join us as we pray for the individual and corporate needs of our church! If you have any questions, please contact Kevin Wong (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Norbert Gee (email@example.com).
- NEW SERIES in College/Adult Sunday school continues TODAY in Rm 105-106 from 10:45 am to 12:00 pm. What does the Bible say about Life Issues, such as Self-Image, Depression, Anger, Stress, Perfectionism, Guilt? Series runs through the month of September.
- FELLOWSHIP FOR FIVE—Deep and genuine community takes time, and it also takes intention and opportunity. Fellowship for Five is designed for women to meet and connect with one another in a casual but meaningful way. Sign up today to be placed in your own group of five! Your group “lead” will contact you, and as a group, you will choose a time and activity. The adventure you decide to embark upon together is up to you! Sign-up table in the lobby starting TODAY through 9/29, or email Sheryl at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CRUSADERS will not meet in September. All boys, 3rd-6th grade are welcome to join us again starting at 7:30 PM on Friday, October 4th. We meet in rooms 105-106 for fun, fellowship, and Bible lessons on the first three Friday’s of each month. Please contact Jeff Seid (email@example.com) with questions.
- CHILDREN’S MINISTRY MEETING is scheduled for Sunday, Sept. 22nd from 12:30-2:30pm in the ETC youth room. If you work with children on Sundays or Fridays, please join us for an ALL Children’s Ministry Worker Meeting. We will learn about child safety and security and have an opportunity to fellowship and pray as we begin a new year of serving together. Lunch will be provided. Please RSVP to your ministry lead by September 15th.
- AFTER 21 YEARS MINISTERING AT OUR CHURCH, PASTOR HUBERT has decided it’s time to retire effective Sept. 30. We are so thankful for his many years of faithful service. As our Chinese Pastor and Senior Pastor, he has faithfully followed God’s leading for our church and has established a strong foundation for our future. We will surely miss Pastor Hubert, but we are all excited for this next chapter in his life. Let us pray for God’s grace upon him, his family, and our church during this season.
- YOU’RE INVITED TO A FALL CHURCH SEMINAR here at LCBC titled “Helping One Another with God’s Word: An Intro to Biblical Counseling”. We all face problems and troubles in life, and we all struggle to change and grow at times. Where do we go for answers? Who should we turn to? God’s Word has answers, and we as a church can help each other. Join us Saturday, Oct. 5th from 9:00am-12:00pm to learn more. Event is free of charge. Childcare and snacks will be provided. Contact Pastor Daniel Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- WMU MEETING is scheduled for Saturday, Oct. 5th at 9:30am in ETC 202-203. All Chinese speaking woman are invited to hear Deacon Henry Khoo share.