Mark your calendars!
September 1 Promotion Friday
September 3 Promotion Sunday
September 3 (12:30pm) 50th Community Open House Leader/Volunteer Meeting
September 6 (7:30pm) Cantonese Gospel Music Event
September 16 (10:00am) LCBC 50th Anniversary Celebration
1. COME ONE, COME ALL…”BEAUTIFUL LEGEND”, the Cantonese Gospel music group and subsidiary of Eternity Music Ministry, will be in town on their US Tour 2017. They will share their Gospel songs and personal witnesses here at LCBC on Wednesday, September 6, beginning at 7:30PM. Come and partake in an evening of endearing Gospel songs (both old and new) as well as spiritually reinvigorating experience. What’s more, invite your friends and relatives and share your
faith with them. Refreshments will be served after the event.
2. 50TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION EVENTS:
* Commemorative t-shirts on sale TODAY at east end tables
* MUSIC DEPARTMENT will host a rummage sale fundraiser TODAY and 9/3 after services in room 105-106. If you have
any new or gently used items that you wish to donate, please bring items to ETC 202-203 (we will not accept items such
as clothes, socks, etc.) For inquiries, please contact Gerry Wong at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* 50TH COMMUNITY OPEN HOUSE TEAM will have a meeting with all team leaders and volunteers on Sun., Sept. 3rd at
12:30pm in the ETC Youth Room. This is a mandatory meeting for all those who have signed up to help with this event.
* SAVE THE DATE FOR OUR 50TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION! You are invited to join in games, food, community
service exhibits and much more on Saturday, Sept. 16th beginning at 10:00am here at LCBC.
* IN PREPARING FOR THE LCBC 50TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION, we need to publish some historical photos.
Please send us photos of our church activities to email@example.com.
3. 2017 FALL SESSION OF WEM’S Women’s Bible Study will start on Sept. 20th from 9:30-11:30am. We will study Ezra and Nehemiah. In this study we will discover what it means to put God first, and to follow Him wholeheartedly, walk by faith, and remain committed to His Word. All women are invited. For more information call Eileen (714-1785) before 9/10/2017.
4. SAVE THE DATE…PARENT DATE NIGHT FUNDRAISER on Saturday, September 30th from 4:00-8:00pm. Drop your children off at LCBC for a fun-filled evening while you and your spouse enjoy an evening out! More info to come!