Mark your calendars!
August 4 (10:45am) New Members Class
August 5 (6:00pm) LCBC Community and Information Center
August 7 (7:30pm) Church Council Meeting
August 10 (9:30am) WMU Meeting
August 11 (11:00am) Youth Parent Meeting
August 11 (2:00pm) Children Sunday School Teachers Meeting
August 18 (12:30pm) Church Members Meeting
August 25 (10:00am) Family Worship Service
- ENGLISH MEMBERSHIP CLASS continues TODAY from 10:45am-12:15pm in ETC 213. The class is required for membership candidates, but open to anyone who wants to attend and learn more about our church beliefs, history, and practices. For more information, please contact Sandra at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- LCBC COMMUNITY AND INFORMATION CENTER meets on Mon., Aug. 5th, 12th and 19th from 6:00-8:30pm in 104. The center is available to those seeking job opportunities, translations, social services, medical information, and ESL classes. If you need personal assistance from CIC, please email CIC at email@example.com or call 916-683-3233 to schedule an appointment
- CHURCH COUNCIL MEETING will be held this Wednesday, August 7th at 7:30pm. All officers, program council directors and permanent committee chairpersons are required to attend. Any council member who is unable to attend should inform one of our pastors.
- WMU MEETING is scheduled for Saturday, Aug. 10th at 9:30am in room 105-106. WMU has the pleasure of having Miranda Leung giving us a cooking demonstration. All Chinese speaking women are invited.
- YOUTH MINISTRY PARENT MEETING will be held on Sunday, Aug. 11th at 11:00am in 105-106. All parents of incoming 7th-12th graders are encouraged to attend so they can hear from Pastor Daniel as he shares the vision and plans for the youth ministry in the coming school year. He will also be answering any questions regarding the youth ministry.
- CHILDREN SUNDAY SCHOOL TEACHERS MEETING is scheduled for Sunday, Aug. 11th at 2:00pm in room 104. Please inform Patty Tong if you cannot attend this meeting.
- CHURCH MEMBERS MEETING is scheduled for Sunday, August 18th at 12:30pm. All church members are encouraged to attend and support our membership candidates’ testimonies.
- You are invited to our…FAMILY WORSHIP SERVICE on Sunday, Aug. 25th. Children from all our Sunday School classes will be leading us in a special worship service. For this Sunday only,
we will have one service beginning at 10:00am. There will be no preschool activity, primary/junior worship or Sunday School.
- SUNDAY MORNING CORPORATE PRAYER MEETINGS: our weekly Sunday morning corporate prayer meetings continue to meet every Sunday in Rooms 105-106, from 8:40 AM –
8:55 AM. Please come join us as we pray together! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Kevin Wong or Norbert Gee.