Mark your calendars!
September 2 Promotion Sunday
September 5 (7:30pm) Church Council Meeting
September 7 (7:30pm) Promotion Friday
September 8 (9:30am) Social Security Seminar (sponsored by CIC)
September 12 (9:30am) WEM Women’s Bible Study
- ENGLISH MEMBERSHIP CLASSES will be held on Sundays, September 2, 9, and 16 from 10:45 AM – 12:10 PM in rooms 105-106. While attendance is required for member applicants, the class is open to anyone who wants to attend and learn more about our church beliefs, history, and practices.
- LCBC COMMUNITY AND INFORMATION CENTER will be sponsoring a Social Security Benefits Seminar on Saturday, Sept. 8th in the ETC youth room from 9:30-11:30am. Presentation will be given by the Sacramento Social Security Administration and will be conducted in English with Chinese translation. There will also be a Q & A session for questions.
- BIBLE STUDY FELLOWSHIP classes for men, women, and children (birth-12th grade) begin during the week of September 10th! This year’s study will be “People of the Promised Land, Part 1,” studying the books of Joshua, Ruth, 1 and 2 Samuel, 1 Kings 1-11, with overviews of Psalms and Proverbs. A Cantonese-speaking discussion group is available on Monday evenings, plus a Cantonese- and a Mandarin-speaking discussion group are available on Tuesday mornings for women in the Pocket area! Also, our church hosts a women’s class on Wednesday mornings from 9:30-11:00am starting Sep 12th. To learn more about the classes, go to www.bsfinternational.org or contact Lori
- THE 2018 FALL SESSION OF WEM Women’s Bible Study will start on Wed., S 12, 2018 from 9:30-11:30AM. All women are welcome. We will be studying Hebrews and learn to know Christ as the perfect sacrifice and perfect High Priest. He has given all believers direct access to God. For more info contact Eileen Wong (916-714-1785).
- YOUTH PASTOR SEARCH COMMITTEE: For your information, Daniel Moore’s resume and cover letter will be posted on the bulletin board outside the MPR. He and his wife, Hana, will be joining us for the weekend of September 21-23 to meet the youth, youth leadership, parents, and our church. Please mark your calendars and look for more details to come. Let us continue to pray together for God’s will for the Moores and our church. For more information, see the bulletin board outside the MPR or email the committee at email@example.com or you may speak to a committee member.