Mark your calendars!
July 15 (6:00pm) LCBC Community and Information Center
July 20 WEM Sushi Making Class
July 21 Membership Applications Due
July 21 (10:45am) New Members Class
July 28-31 Radiate Youth Camp
August 7 (7:30pm) Church Council Meeting
August 11 (11:00am) Youth Parent Meeting
August 11 (2:00pm) Children Sunday School Teachers Meeting
August 18 (12:30pm) Church Members Meeting
August 25 (10:00am) Family Worship Service
- LCBC COMMUNITY AND INFORMATION CENTER meets on Mon., July 15th and 22nd from 6:00-8:30pm in 104. The center is available to those seeking job opportunities, translations, social services, medical information, and ESL classes. If you need personal assistance from CIC, please email CIC at email@example.com or call 916-683-3233 to schedule an appointment
- SUSHI WORKSHOP – Saturday, July 20th, 9am-12pm. Women’s Ministry invites all ladies for a time of fellowship and sushi making. Participant will learn to make Spam Musubi and Inari-Zushi. Registration continues TODAY after 1st service outside by the east entrance. Reg. fee is $10 which includes material and a light lunch. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BEING BAPTIZED OR BECOMING A MEMBER, applications are now being accepted for our baptismal service scheduled for Thanksgiving Sunday, November 24th. Please turn in a completed application by July 21st. Membership forms are available on the brochure wall next to the library and in the church office. Membership candidates are required to attend a new members class which is scheduled for Sunday, July 21, 28 and August 4 from 10:45am-12:15pm in ETC 203. The class is open to anyone who wants to attend and learn more about our church beliefs, history, and practices. For more information, please contact Sandra at email@example.com.
- CHURCH COUNCIL MEETING will be held on Wednesday, August 7th at 7:30pm. All officers, program council directors and permanent committee chairpersons are required to attend. Any council member who is unable to attend should inform one of our pastors.
- YOUTH MINISTRY PARENT MEETING will be held on Sunday, Aug. 11th at 11:00am in 105-106. All parents of incoming 7th-12th graders are encouraged to attend so they can hear from Pastor Daniel as he shares the vision and plans for the youth ministry in the coming school year. He will also be answering any questions regarding the youth ministry.
- CHURCH MEMBERS MEETING is scheduled for Sunday, August 18 at 12:30pm. All church members are encouraged to attend and support our membership candidates’ testimonies.
- You are invited to our…FAMILY WORSHIP SERVICE on Sunday, Aug. 25th. Children from all our Sunday School classes will be leading us in a special worship service. For this Sunday only,
we will have one service beginning at 10:00am. There will be no preschool activity, primary/junior worship or Sunday School.
- PASTOR HUBERT is presently on a medical leave of absence from April 1, 2019 to September 30, 2019. Please continue to pray for him. In Pastors Hubert’s absence, Pastor Jerry Jean will serve as our long-term guest speaker in the Mandarin service.