Mark your calendars!
July 2 (6:00pm) LCBC Community and Information Center
July 5 (7:30pm) Church Council Meeting
July 9-13 Vacation Bible School
July 12 (10:00am) Joyful Hearts Fellowship
July 14 (9:30am) WMU Meeting
July 22-25 Radiate Youth Camp
August 26 (10:00am) Family Worship Service
- VBS REGISTRATION online and in person will continue TODAY! Visit the church website at lagunabaptist.org for more info. VBS is filled with fun and we need donations! Please pick up an item to donate for our weeks activities. The board is located in the lobby of the entrance to the ETC. Thank you ahead of time for your generosity and support.
- CHURCH COUNCIL MEETING will be held this Wednesday, July 5 at 7:30pm. All officers, program council directors and permanent committee chairpersons are required to attend. Any council member who is unable to attend should inform one of our pastors.
- JOYFUL HEARTS FELLOWSHIP invites ladies of all ages to join them for a time of sharing, prayer and fellowship on July 12, 2018 Thursday, 10:00 a.m. at Melissa Fong’s home (17 Havenwood Circle, Sacramento, CA 95831). Speaker: Miranda Szeto, “Being a Pastor’s Wife”). A light lunch will be served. Please RSVP with Melissa Fong (916-393-9212).
- WMU MEETING will be held on Saturday, July 14th at 9:30am in room 105-106. We will be watching an evangelistic movie.
- IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BEING BAPTIZED OR BECOMING A MEMBER, applications are being accepted for our next baptismal service scheduled for Thanksgiving Sunday, November 18th. Please turn in a completed application by July 29th. Membership forms are available on the brochure wall next to the library and in the church office.
- YOUTH PASTOR SEARCH COMMITTEE – Thanks be to God for a good interview with one applicant last weekend! We are continuing the process with this applicant through contacting his references and speaking to all of them within these two weeks. Please continue to faithfully pray with us. For more information, see the bulletin board outside the MPR or email the committee at firstname.lastname@example.org, or you may speak to a committee member, Alice Khoo, Kevin Wong, Mikal Tuyen, Terry Chew, or Daisy Lee.
- PLEASE DRIVE cautiously along Neosho Drive when coming into the LCBC parking lot. It has been brought to our attention by our neighbors that some are driving too fast when coming into our church. Please use the correct entrance and exit into and out of our parking lot. In addition to being safe, let’s be good examples to our neighbors!
- THE MPR ROOF will be under repairs and replacement for the next 2 to 4 weeks. During this time, the building will be available and scheduled events will continue as planned. The construction company is aware of our standing meetings and will make every effort to keep all areas clean and safe. With that said, there may be equipment, vehicles, and roofing material around the LCBC buildings. Please be extra cautious during your stay here at LCBC. Thank you in advance for your cooperation and patience!