Mark your calendars!
June 25 (12:30pm) VBS Crew Leader Training
June 27 (9:00am) Senior Gospel Center
July 1 (7:30pm) 180 Cantonese Career Group
July 5 (7:30pm) Church Council Meeting
July 8 (7:30pm) Elevate College Fellowship
July 9 (12:30pm) VBS All-Staff Meeting
July 10-14 Vacation Bible School
August 13 (12:45pm) Family Worship Rehearsals
August 13 (2:00pm) Children Sunday School Teachers Meeting
August 27 (10:00am) Family Worship Service
1. VBS CREW LEADER TRAINING is scheduled for TODAY at 12:30pm in ETC 208-209. This is a mandatory meeting if you have signed up to be a crew leader. Lunch will be provided. Please contact Cendra or Laura if you are unable to make this meeting.
2. CHURCH COUNCIL MEETING will be held on Wednesday, July 5th at 7:30pm. All officers, program council directors and permanent committee chairpersons are required to attend. Any council member who is unable to attend should inform one of our pastors.
3. WMU MEETING will be held on Saturday, July 8th at 9:30am in room 106. All Chinese-speaking ladies are welcome to join us.
4. VBS ALL-STAFF MEETING is scheduled for Sunday, July 9th at 12:30pm in the MPR. Please make every effort to attend if you are volunteering for VBS. We will spend time in prayer and nailing down details for the week. Lunch will be provided.
5. VACATION BIBLE SCHOOL starts in 3 weeks and donations are needed for the event. Please look on the VBS board in the hallway to see what you can purchase. Bring all donated items to the VBS registration table. Thank you!
6. LCBC’s 50TH ANNIVERSARY PLANNING COMMITTEE is busy coordinating events to bring our church together to celebrate. It’s not too late to volunteer to help in the planning. Contact Rodney & Fay Yee or email LCBC50Years@gmail.com to find out how you can help.
7. YOU CAN SUPPORT CHURCH MINISTRIES IN 2 WAYS: Amazon Referral Program – for those who shop on Amazon, LCBC can receive referral bonuses through your purchases! Start you shopping session using the link: http//amazon.com/?tag=lcbc-20 and LCBC can get referral bonuses. Items must be added to your cart and purchased in the same browsing session, so items already in your cart when you use the link won’t count. Remember to bookmark this link to use year-round for your personal and work purchases. Bel Air/Raleys Extra Credit Scrip Program – You must be a member of the Something Extra rewards program, click onto Manage Your Account, click onto Extra Credit and under Your Organizations, select Sacramento Chinese Baptist Church (LCBC’s former name) and designate percentage of your purchases that you would like LCBC to receive. Please contact Sandra at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Thank you for your support!