Mark your calendars!
June 4 (6:00pm) LCBC Community and Information Center
June 6 (7:30pm) Church Council Meeting
June 10 (12:30pm) Church Members Meeting
June 14 (10:00am) Joyful Hearts Fellowship
June 17 Deadline for Radiate Youth Camp forms
- VBS REGISTRATION online and in person will continue TODAY! Visit the church website at lagunabaptist.org for more info.
- CHURCH COUNCIL MEETING will be held this Wednesday, June 6th at 7:30pm. All officers, program council directors and permanent committee chairpersons are required to attend. Any council member who is unable to attend should inform one of our pastors.
- CHURCH MEMBERS MEETING will be held next Sunday, June 10th at 12:30pm in the MPR. All church members are encouraged to attend. Please note the change in date due to Father’s Day.
- JOYFUL HEARTS FELLOWSHIP invites ladies of all ages to join them for a time of sharing, prayer, and fellowship on Thursday, June 14, 2018, 10 a.m.at Janice Wong’s home (9266 Elberon Way, Elk Grove, CA 95758). Speaker: Wayne Wong, “Journey of Faith”. A light lunch will be served. Please RSVP with Janice Wong (916-683-2769).
- SUNDAY, JUNE 17TH (FATHER’S DAY), LCBC will have regular service times; English 9:00am, Mandarin 9:00am and Cantonese 10:45am. However, there will be no Primary/Junior Church, no Children Sunday School classes and no nursery care so that our children’s ministry staff can attend service with their families.
- UNDER PRESSURE…is the theme this year for our youth camp at Camp Alta (open to youth entering 7th-12th grade). Camp Alta will be held Sunday-Wednesday, July 22-25 and cost per camper is $190. Registration deadline is June 17th! Please see Jacob Farrall for registration forms and to turn in forms and monies. If you have any questions, please contact Sandra at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- RADIATE FELLOWSHIP will be hosting a “College Transition Seminar” on Friday, June 22nd for students who have completed 10th, 11th and 12th The seminar is to inform by principles from Scripture and Pastor Jon’s observations as a college pastor. Students who have completed 7th, 8th and 9th grade will be meeting to talk about transitioning from Junior High into High School. Please contact Pastor Jon at email@example.com for more information.
- IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BEING BAPTIZED OR BECOMING A MEMBER, applications are being accepted for our next baptismal service scheduled for Thanksgiving Sunday, November 22nd. Please turn in a completed application by July 29th. Membership forms are available on the brochure wall next to the library and in the church office.
- YOUTH PASTOR SEARCH COMMITTEE – A recent inquiry was submitted and we determined that this man has met the qualifications to be given an employment application and supplemental questionnaire for the youth pastor position. Please pray for God’s continued guidance, for this applicant, and wisdom through the process. For more information, see the bulletin board outside the MPR or email the committee at firstname.lastname@example.org, or you may speak to a committee member, Alice Khoo, Kevin Wong, Mikal Tuyen, Terry Chew, or Daisy Lee.