Mark your calendars!
July 2 (6:00pm) LCBC Community and Information Center
July 5 (7:30pm) Church Council Meeting
July 9-13 Vacation Bible School
July 14 (9:30am) WMU Meeting
July 22-25 Radiate Youth Camp
August 26 (10:00am) Family Worship Service
- VBS REGISTRATION online and in person will continue TODAY! Visit the church website at lagunabaptist.org for more info. VBS is filled with fun and we need donations! Please pick up an item to donate for our weeks activities. The board is located in the lobby of the entrance to the ETC. Thank you ahead of time for your generosity and support.
- THE TAIPEI MISSION TEAM will be leaving for Taipei on 6/30, Saturday and returning on 7/11. Please pray for the team as they will minister to 30 plus elementary, junior and senior high students. The mission is to bring the gospel to the students through songs, games, craft and English lessons. The theme this year is “The Lord’s Prayer”. The team members areBeth Kwong, Jenny Lam, Grant Leung, Andrea Lee, Sophia Lee, Jeffrey Huang, Austin Huang, Tony Huang, Alice Khoo and Henry Khoo.
- LCBC COMMUNITY AND INFORMATION CENTER meets on Monday, July 2, 9 and 16 from 6:00-8:30pm in the church library. The center is available to those seeking job opportunities, translations, social services, medical information, and ESL classes.
- CHURCH COUNCIL MEETING will be held on Wednesday, July 5 at 7:30pm. All officers, program council directors and permanent committee chairpersons are required to attend. Any council member who is unable to attend should inform one of our pastors.
- WMU MEETING will be held on Saturday, July 14th at 9:30am in room 105-106. We will be watching an evangelistic movie.
- IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BEING BAPTIZED OR BECOMING A MEMBER, applications are being accepted for our next baptismal service scheduled for Thanksgiving Sunday, November 22nd. Please turn in a completed application by July 29th. Membership forms are available on the brochure wall next to the library and in the church office.
- YOUTH PASTOR SEARCH COMMITTEE – Between the end of March to now, the search committee has received eight inquiries which has resulted in one application having been sent out and just returned. After reviewing the application and supplemental questionnaire, the committee has determined to move forward in setting up an interview with the applicant which will take place on June 23. We ask for your continued prayers for God’s guidance for all involved. For more information, see the bulletin board outside the MPR or email the committee at firstname.lastname@example.org, or you may speak to a committee member, Alice Khoo, Kevin Wong, Mikal Tuyen, Terry Chew, or Daisy Lee.
- BUILDING USAGE REMINDERS… DO NOT BLOCK LIT EXIT SIGNS anywhere in the building. There are signs (in red) clearly indicating to not block the exit signs, yet we are continually finding the exit signs blocked! Please continue to ensure that AC/fans and lights are turned off, blinds closed, doors locked, and security alarm set when leaving the buildings.