Mark your calendars!
June 3 (6:00pm) LCBC Community and Information Center
June 5 (7:30pm) Church Council Meeting
June 7 (9:30am) Adult Women Bible Study
June 9 (10:15am & 12:15pm) MPR Fire Evacuation Drill
June 9 (12:30pm) Church Members Meeting
July 8-12 (6:30-9:00pm) Vacation Bible School
July 28-31 Radiate Youth Camp at Camp Alta
- ADULT WOMEN (COLLEGE AND OLDER) are invited to a summer study examining “Biblical Conflict Resolution.” The meeting times will be on 8 consecutive Fridays from 9:30-11:30 am beginning June 7 until July 26. Cost is $15 per person (includes book and supplies). We only have 3 spots left, first come first serve! Unfortunately, the children’s program has reached capacity and we cannot enroll anymore children. Registration continues TODAY at the east entrance.
- VBS REGISTRATION CONTINUES THIS WEEK! Come to the east entrance to sign your child up for Vacation Bible School 2019. The dates are July 8-12. Online registration is available at www.lagunabaptist.org.
- CHURCH COUNCIL MEETING will be held this Wednesday, June 5th at 7:30pm. All officers, program council directors and permanent committee chairpersons are required to attend. Any council member who is unable to attend should inform one of our pastors.
- FIRE EVACUATION DRILL is scheduled for next Sunday, June 9th. The drill will only take place from the MPR after 1st service at 10:15am and after the 2nd service at 12:00pm. Please follow the directions that will be given at the conclusion of each service. You will be asked to proceed to the grass area at the back side of the MPR. NOTE: The children’s classes will not be participating in the drill; therefore, please evacuate to the designed area and do not proceed to the ETC to pick up your child until completion of the fire drill. Thank you for your participation in the annual drill.
- CHURCH MEMBERS MEETING is scheduled for next Sunday, June 9th at 12:30pm (please note change in date due to Father’s Day). All church members are encouraged to attend as the primary business item will be to vote for the senior pastor position.
- CAMP ALTA REGISTRATION HAS BEGUN! Youth entering 7th-12thgrade are invited! Camp Alta will be held Sunday-Wednesday, July 28-31 and cost per camper is $190. The camp theme will be “Sanity in the Vanity”, and we are excited to have guest speaker Pastor Daniel Chan join us as he will be teaching us from the book of Ecclesiastes. Please see Jonathan and Matthew Lee for registration forms and to turn in forms and monies. Deadline for registration is June 21st! If you have any questions, please contact Pastor Daniel Moore at email@example.com.
- IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BEING BAPTIZED OR BECOMING A MEMBER, applications are now being accepted for our baptismal service scheduled for Thanksgiving Sunday, November 24th. Please turn in a completed application by July 21st. Membership forms are available on the brochure wall next to the library and in the church office. Membership candidates are required to attend a new members class which is scheduled for Sunday, July 21, 28 and August 4 from 10:45am-12:15pm in ETC 203. The class is open to anyone who wants to attend and learn more about our church beliefs, history, and practices. For more information, please contact Sandra at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SAVE THE DATE FOR THE FAMILY WORSHIP SERVICE on Sunday, August 25th. Children from all our Sunday School classes will be leading us in a special worship service. For this Sunday only, we will have one service beginning at 10:00am.