Mark your calendars!
June 18 (6:00pm) LCBC Community and Information Center
June 14 (10:00am) Joyful Hearts Fellowship
June 17 Deadline for Radiate Youth Camp forms
July 5 (7:30pm) Church Council Meeting
July 9-13 Vacation Bible School
July 14 (9:30am) WMU Meeting
July 22-25 Radiate Youth Camp
- A CLOSED CIRCUIT TV ROOM will be available TODAY in room 105-106 (there will be coloring pages and crayons for your child) and the nursery to broadcast the worship service if you need to bring your child/children out of the MPR. There will be NO teacher in these rooms, so parents will need to stay with their children.
- VBS REGISTRATION online and in person will continue TODAY! Visit the church website at lagunabaptist.org for more info.
- UNDER PRESSURE…is the theme this year for our youth camp at Camp Alta (open to youth entering 7th-12th grade). Camp Alta will be held Sunday-Wednesday, July 22-25 and cost per camper is $190. TODAY is the last day to register for camp! Please see Jacob Farrall for registration forms and to turn in forms and monies. If you have any questions, please contact Sandra at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- RADIATE FELLOWSHIP will be hosting a “College Transition Seminar” this Friday, June 22nd for students who have completed 10th, 11th and 12th The seminar is to inform by principles from Scripture and Pastor Jon’s observations as a college pastor. Students who have completed 7th, 8th and 9th grade will be meeting to talk about transitioning from Junior High into High School. Please contact Pastor Jon at email@example.com for more information.
- WMU MEETING will be held on Saturday, July 14th at 9:30am in room 105-106. We will be watching an evangelistic movie.
- IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BEING BAPTIZED OR BECOMING A MEMBER, applications are being accepted for our next baptismal service scheduled for Thanksgiving Sunday, November 22nd. Please turn in a completed application by July 29th. Membership forms are available on the brochure wall next to the library and in the church office.
- YOUTH PASTOR SEARCH COMMITTEE – Between the end of March to now, the search committee has received eight inquiries which has resulted in one application having been sent out and just returned. After reviewing the application and supplemental questionnaire, the committee has determined to move forward in setting up an interview with the applicant which will take place on June 23. We ask for your continued prayers for God’s guidance for all involved. For more information, see the bulletin board outside the MPR or email the committee at firstname.lastname@example.org, or you may speak to a committee member, Alice Khoo, Kevin Wong, Mikal Tuyen, Terry Chew, or Daisy Lee.
- BUILDING USAGE REMINDERS… DO NOT BLOCK LIT EXIT SIGNS anywhere in the building. There are signs (in red) clearly indicating to not block the exit signs, yet we are continually finding the exit signs blocked! Please continue to ensure that AC/fans and lights are turned off, blinds closed, doors locked, and security alarm set when leaving the buildings.