Mark your calendars!
May 8 (6:00pm) LCBC Community and Information Center
May 10 (7:30pm) Church Council Meeting
May 11 (10:00am Joyful Hearts Fellowship
May 21 (12:15pm) 50th Anniversary Planning Committee Meeting
May 21 (1:00pm) Children Sunday School Teachers Meeting
June 19-24 Radiate Missions Trip to LA
July 10-14 Vacation Bible School
July 23-26 Radiate Youth Camp
1. CHURCH COUNCIL MEETING will be held this Wednesday, May 10th at 7:30pm. All officers, program council directors and permanent committee chairpersons are required to attend. Any council member who is unable to attend should inform one of our pastors.
2. JOYFUL HEARTS FELLOWSHIP invites ladies of all ages to join them for a tour of the Roseville Telephone Museum on May 11th, 10:00am, followed by lunch at the Galleria. Please RSVP with Eileen Wong (916-714-1785) for carpool arrangement.
3. NO PRIMARY/JUNIOR WORSHIP, CHILDREN SUNDAY SCHOOL AND NURSERY CARE on
Sunday, May 14th, Mother’s Day so that our children’s ministry staff can attend service with their families. LCBC will have regular service times; English 9:00am, Mandarin 9:00am and Cantonese 10:45am.
4. THE 50TH ANNIVERSARY PLANNING COMMITTEE invites you to an informational overview meeting on Sunday, May 21 at 12:15 pm in the ETC Youth Room. Come on out and hear what the committee is planning and how you can help out. Contact Rodney & Fay Yee with questions or email LCBC50Years@gmail.com.
5. CHILDREN SUNDAY SCHOOL TEACHERS MEETING will be held on Sunday, May 21st at 1:00pm in ETC 201. All children Sunday school teachers are required to attend. Please let Patty know if you will be unable to attend this meeting.
6. PASTORAL SEARCH UPDATE: Discussions with pastoral candidates have progressed to a second interview for one candidate. The Pastoral Search Committee, along with this candidate, are continuing in the familiarization and evaluation process, which may or may not result in further consideration. We expect that this process will continue for at least several weeks. Please pray for the Search Committee, the Pastoral staff, and our candidate for humility and discernment of God’s desire.
7. GREETERS NEEDED! LCBC is looking for cheerful and friendly people to be the welcoming smiles to those coming through our doors. Greeting people is the beginning of their worship experience on Sunday mornings. If you are interested in being a part of our church community, please contact Terry Chew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. USHERS ARE ANOTHER WELCOMING FACE NEEDED AT LCBC…if you like helping people find seats, taking up the offering, or just giving directions or info when asked, then contact Davey Wong at email@example.com or Philip Wong at firstname.lastname@example.org to serve in this ministry.
9. LCBC COMMUNITY AND INFORMATION CENTER will be repairing 25 of our church chairs. If you are interested in helping, please sign up by the west entrance.