Mark your calendars!
May 21 (10:15am) Missions Prayer Meeting
May 21 (12:15pm) 50th Anniversary Planning Committee Meeting
May 21 (1:00pm) Children Sunday School Teachers Meeting
May 23 (9:00am) Senior Gospel Center
May 27 (9:30am) WMU Meeting
May 27 (7:30pm) Elevate College Fellowship
June 5 (6:00pm) LCBC Community and Information Center
June 7 (7:30pm) Church Council Meeting
June 11 (12:30pm) Church Members Meeting
June 19-24 Radiate Missions Trip to LA
July 10-14 Vacation Bible School
July 23-26 Radiate Youth Camp
August 27 (10:00am) Family Worship Service
1. MISSIONS PRAYER MEETING will be held TODAY from 10:15-11:45am in our prayer room, 104. Please join us in prayer for our 2017 Summer Mission Team.
2. PLEASE JOIN THE 50TH ANNIVERSARY PLANNING COMMITTEE for an informational overview meeting TODAY at 12:15 pm in the ETC Youth Room. Find out what the committee is planning for our anniversary celebration and how you can get involved. Contact Rodney & Fay Yee for more information at LCBC50Years@gmail.com.
3. CHILDREN SUNDAY SCHOOL TEACHERS MEETING will be held TODAY at 1:00pm in ETC 201. All children Sunday school teachers are required to attend. Please let Patty know if you will be unable to attend this meeting.
4. WMU MEETING will be held next Saturday, May 27th at 9:30am in room 106. Tammy Ng will be sharing with us. All Chinese-speaking ladies are welcome to join us.
5. CHURCH MEMBERS MEETING has been rescheduled to Sunday, June 11th due to Father’s Day. Meeting will be held at 12:30pm immediately following the 2nd service in the MPR. All church members are encouraged to attend.
6. PASTORAL SEARCH UPDATE: After a thorough evaluation process, the Search Committee is happy to announce that Pastor Jonathan Szeto, our candidate for the English-Speaking Associate Pastor position, will be visiting LCBC for an extended weekend visit from June 23-25. An itinerary which will provide opportunities for everyone to meet Pastor Jonathan during that weekend is still being developed, but please plan on joining us on Sunday, June 25 to hear him preach in our English service. For those interested, Pastor Jonathan’s resume is posted in the hallway of the MPR. Please pray for God’s leading over our congregation as we continue to move forward in this process.
7. GREETERS NEEDED! LCBC is looking for cheerful and friendly people to be the welcoming smiles to those coming through our doors. Greeting people is the beginning of their worship experience on Sunday mornings. If you are interested in being a part of our church community, please contact Terry Chew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. USHERS ARE ANOTHER WELCOMING FACE NEEDED AT LCBC…if you like helping people find seats, taking up the offering, or just giving directions or info when asked, then contact Davey Wong at email@example.com or Philip Wong at firstname.lastname@example.org to serve in this ministry.