Mark your calendars!
June 3 (6:00pm) LCBC Community and Information Center
June 5 (7:30pm) Church Council Meeting
June 7 (9:30am) Adult Women Bible Study
June 9 (10:15am & 12:15pm) MPR Fire Evacuation Drill
June 9 (12:30pm) Church Members Meeting
July 8-12 (6:30-9:00pm) Vacation Bible School
July 28-31 Radiate Youth Camp at Camp Alta
August 25 (10:00am) Family Worship Service
August 30 & Sept. 1 Promotion Friday and Sunday
- ADULT WOMEN (COLLEGE AND OLDER) are invited to a summer study examining “Biblical Conflict Resolution.” The meeting times will be on 8 consecutive Fridays from 9:30-11:30 am in the ETC building beginning on June 7 until July 26. Cost is $15 per person (includes book and supplies). The maximum attendance is 30, so be sure to sign up! Registration continues TODAY at the east entrance.
- CHURCH COUNCIL MEETING will be held on Wednesday, June 5th at 7:30pm. All officers, program council directors and permanent committee chairpersons are required to attend. Any council member who is unable to attend should inform one of our pastors.
- FIRE EVACUATION DRILL is scheduled for Sunday, June 9th. The drill will only take place from the MPR after 1st service at 10:15am and after the 2nd service at 12:00pm. More instructions will follow.
- CHURCH MEMBERS MEETING is scheduled for Sunday, June 9th at 12:30pm (please note change in date due to Father’s Day). All church members are encouraged to attend as the primary business item will be to vote for the senior pastor position.
- VBS REGISTRATION CONTINUES THIS WEEK! Come to the east entrance to sign your child up for Vacation Bible School 2019. The dates are July 8-12. Online registration is available at www.lagunabaptist.org.
- CAMP ALTA REGISTRATION HAS BEGUN! Youth entering 7th-12thgrade are invited! Camp Alta will be held Sunday-Wednesday, July 28-31 and cost per camper is $190. The camp theme will be “Sanity in the Vanity”, and we are excited to have guest speaker Pastor Daniel Chan join us as he will be teaching us from the book of Ecclesiastes. Please see Jonathan and Matthew Lee for registration forms and to turn in forms and monies. Deadline for registration is June 21st! If you have any questions, please contact Pastor Daniel Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- MARK YOUR CALENDARS for FAMILY WORSHIP SERVICE on Sunday, August 25th at 10:00am. Children from all our Sunday School classes will be leading us in a special worship
service. For this Sunday only, we will have one service beginning at 10:00am. There will be no preschool activity, primary/junior worship or Sunday School.
- IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BEING BAPTIZED OR BECOMING A MEMBER, applications are now being accepted for our baptismal service scheduled for Thanksgiving Sunday, November 24th. Please turn in a completed application by July 21st. Membership forms are available on the brochure wall next to the library and in the church office. Membership candidates are required to attend a new members class which is scheduled for Sunday, July 21, 28 and August 4 from 10:45am-12:15pm in ETC 203. The class is open to anyone who wants to attend and learn more about our church beliefs, history, and practices. For more information, please contact Sandra at email@example.com or 916-683-3233.