Mark your calendars!
May 19 (1:00pm) Children Sunday School Teachers Meeting
May 20 (6:00pm) LCBC Community and Information Center
May 25 (7:00pm) LCBC Coffee House Outreach
June 5 (7:30pm) Church Council Meeting
June 7 (9:30am) Adult Women Bible Study
June 9 (12:30pm) Church Members Meeting
July 8-12 (6:30-9:00pm) Vacation Bible School
July 28-31 Radiate Youth Camp at Camp Alta
August 25 (10:00am) Family Worship Service
- ADULT WOMEN (COLLEGE AND OLDER) are invited to a summer study examining “Biblical Conflict Resolution.” The meeting times will be on 8 consecutive Fridays from 9:30-11:30 am in the ETC building beginning on June 7 until July 26. Cost is $15 per person (includes book and supplies). The maximum attendance is 30, so be sure to sign up! Registration continues TODAY at the east entrance.
- CHILDREN SUNDAY SCHOOL TEACHERS MEETING is scheduled for TODAY at 1:00pm in room 201. All children Sunday school teachers are required to attend. If you are unable to attend, please inform Patty Tong.
- LCBC COMMUNITY AND INFORMATION CENTER meets on Mon., May 20 from 6:00-8:30pm in 104. The center is available to those seeking job opportunities, translations, social services, medical information, and ESL classes. If you need personal assistance from CIC, please email CIC at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 916-683-3233 to schedule an appointment.
- COFFEE HOUSE OUTREACH — on May 25th, 7-9m (Saturday)! An outreach to saved and unsaved peoples is coming! An evening of coffee (and other beverages) and light refreshments is punctuated with songs and testimonies by individuals declaring God’s glory! Please make plans to attend this event (and invite your friends)! If you have any questions please contact Harry Fong (email@example.com).
- PASTOR HUBERT will be taking a 6-month leave of absence from April 1, 2019 to September 30, 2019 due to medical reasons. During this time, Pastor Jon will resume the role as interim senior pastor and will oversee all our pastoral team. The Mandarin congregation will also have the assistance of Pastor Jerry who is retired with many years of experience. His primary role will be to preach and train our Mandarin congregation for the next 5 months. Please continue to pray for our pastoral staff.
- SAVE THE DATE FOR VBS! Vacation Bible School is scheduled for July 8-12 from 6:30-9:00pm. For all children entering TK (transitional kindergarten) – 6th For more info, please see flyer on back of the bulletin.
- CAMP ALTA REGISTRATION HAS BEGUN! Youth entering 7th-12thgrade are invited! Camp Alta will be held Sunday-Wednesday, July 28-31 and cost per camper is $190. The camp theme will be “Sanity in the Vanity”, and we are excited to have guest speaker Pastor Daniel Chan join us as he will be teaching us from the book of Ecclesiastes. Please see Jonathan and Matthew Lee for registration forms and to turn in forms and monies. If you have any questions, please contact Pastor Daniel Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org.