Mark your calendars!
May 14 (6:00pm) LCBC Community and Information Center
May 20 (1:00pm) Children Sunday School Teachers Meeting
July 9-13 Vacation Bible School (VBS)
June 10 (12:30pm) Church Members Meeting
July 22-25 Radiate Youth Camp
- A CLOSED CIRCUIT TV ROOM will be available TODAY in room 105-106 (there will be coloring pages and crayons for your child) and the nursery to broadcast the worship service if you need to bring your child/children out of the MPR. There will be NO teacher in these rooms, so parents will need to stay with their children.
- LCBC COMMUNITY AND INFORMATION CENTER meets on Monday, May 14th and 21st from 6:00-8:30pm in room 104. The center is available to those seeking job opportunities, translations, social services, medical information, and ESL classes.
- SPECIAL SERIES FOR RADIATE YOUTH MINISTRY – For May 18, we will be addressing the topic, “How to Face Sexual Temptation in the Christian Life.” We invite all parents of youth to attend and interact. The leadership team sent home a letter to the parents with more details, which is also posted on the Youth bulletin board. If you have any further questions, please contact Jon at email@example.com.
- CHILDREN’S MINISTRY NEEDS YOU! Join us for a DT Class that provides an introduction to Children’s Ministries at LCBC. In the class you will learn about the different ministries offered for children of all ages. You will also learn about basic things that can equip you to better serve in children’s ministry, such as developmental stages of children, how to share the gospel with kids, and how to manage behavior in a respectful way. You will also have an opportunity to meet and ask questions of people that serve in the various ministries. The class will meet from 10:45am-12:00pm in ETC 211 on May 20 and 27. Contact Patty Tong at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- VBS REGISTRATION online and in person will begin next Sunday, May 20th! Visit the church website at lagunabaptist.org for more info.
- CHILDREN SUNDAY SCHOOL TEACHERS MEETING is scheduled for Sunday, May 20th at 1:00pm in ETC 201. All Children Sunday School teachers are required to attend. Please let Patty Tong know if you are unable to attend this meeting.
- LOST AND FOUND TABLE has been set up by the east entrance. All unclaimed items will be donated to a local charity on May 22nd.
- CHURCH MEMBERS MEETING will be held on Sunday, June 10th at 12:30pm in the MPR. All church members are encouraged to attend. Please note the change in date due to Father’s Day.
- YOUTH PASTOR SEARCH COMMITTEE – We have received three recent inquiries and are prayerfully considering whether or not they should be moved forward in the process and given a formal application and supplemental questionnaire to complete. Please pray with us for discernment and wisdom. For more information, see the bulletin board outside the MPR or email the committee at email@example.com, or you may speak to a committee member, Alice Khoo, Kevin Wong, Mikal Tuyen, Terry Chew, or Daisy Lee.