Mark your calendars!
April 9 (12:30pm) Church Members Meeting
April 10 (6:00pm) LCBC Community and Information Center
April 10 (7:00pm) Practical Learning English Class
April 11 (9:00am) Senior Gospel Center
April 14 (7:30pm) Good Friday Service
April 15 (11:00am) Easter Eggstravaganza
April 16 (10:00am) Easter Baptismal Service
April 23 (10:15am) Mission Prayer Meeting
1. CHURCH MEMBERS MEETING will be held TODAY following the 2nd service at 12:30pm in the MPR. All church members are encouraged to attend and support our 2 membership candidate’s testimonies.
2. STOP BY THE EAST ENTRANCE to learn more about this year’s EASTER EGGSTRAVAGANZA and find out how you can help share God’s love with our community, or you can sign up at https://goo.gl/forms/fnNh5b7PRMAnDTha2. To give back to the community, we are sponsoring a canned food drive benefiting Elk Grove Food Bank Services. Please bring your canned food items to our table on Sundays at the event on April 15. For more info, stop by the table after service or contact Olivia Chan, Alyssa Tong, Steve Wang, Fay Yee or Steve Yu.
3. VOLUNTEERS NEEDED! Come join us TODAY from 1:00-4:00pm in the ETC youth room to help with our upcoming Easter Eggstravaganza event. We will be packing goody bags and stuffing Easter eggs during this time. Please contact Joyce Leung at firstname.lastname@example.org or 683.1104 if you can help or if you have questions. Thank you for your support in this ministry!
4. PRACTICAL LEARNING ENGLISH CLASS will continue on Monday, April 10th from 7:00-8:30pm in room 105-106. If you would like to or know someone who would like to speak better English to family, friends, coworkers, or anyone, you are invited to this class! All you need is a desire to learn so come and have some fun and make new friends! For more information, please contact Ella Pong at email@example.com.
5. GOOD FRIDAY SERVICE will be held this Friday, April 14th at 7:30pm: English in the MPR and Chinese in ETC Youth Room, Easter Eggstravaganza on Saturday, April 15th, and our Easter Baptismal Service on Sunday, April 16th with a combined service at 10:00am.
6. MISSION PRAYER MEETING will be held on 04/23/2017 from 10:15 – 10:45am in our prayer room, ETC 202. Please join us in prayer for our 2017 Summer Mission Team.
7. SAVE THE DATE for VBS at LCBC – July 10-July 14, 6:30pm – 9:00pm. Information on Volunteer sign-ups and Registration will follow.
8. PASTORAL SEARCH UPDATE: Discussions with pastoral candidates have progressed to a second interview for one candidate. The Pastoral Search Committee, along with this candidate, are continuing in the familiarization and evaluation process, which may or may not result in further consideration. We expect that this process will continue for at least several weeks. Please pray for the Search Committee, the Pastoral staff, and our candidate for humility and discernment of God’s desire.
9. GREETERS NEEDED! LCBC is looking for cheerful and friendly people to be the welcoming smiles to those coming through our doors. Greeting people is the beginning of their worship experience on Sunday mornings. If you are interested in being a part of our church community, please contact Terry Chew at firstname.lastname@example.org.