Mark your calendars!
May 1 (6:00pm) LCBC Community and Information Center
May 10 (7:30pm) Church Council Meeting
May 11 (10:00am Joyful Hearts Fellowship
May 21 (1:00pm) Children Sunday School Teachers Meeting
June 19-24 Radiate Missions Trip to LA
July 10-14 Vacation Bible School
July 23-26 Radiate Youth Camp
1. LCBC COMMUNITY AND INFORMATION CENTER meets on Monday, May 1st, 8th and 15th from 6:00-8:30pm in the church library. The center is available to those seeking job opportunities, translations, social services, medical information, and ESL classes.
2. CHURCH COUNCIL MEETING will be held on Wednesday, May 10th at 7:30pm. All officers, program council directors and permanent committee chairpersons are required to attend. Any council member who is unable to attend should inform one of our pastors.
3. JOYFUL HEARTS FELLOWSHIP invites ladies of all ages to join them for a tour of the Roseville Telephone Museum on May 11th, 10:00am, followed by lunch at the Galleria. Please RSVP with Eileen Wong (916-714-1785) by Friday, May 5th for carpool arrangement.
4. NO PRIMARY/JUNIOR WORSHIP, CHILDREN SUNDAY SCHOOL AND NURSERY CARE on Sunday, May 14th,
Mother’s Day so that our children’s ministry staff can attend service with their families. LCBC will have regular service
times; English 9:00am, Mandarin 9:00am and Cantonese 10:45am.
5. CHILDREN SUNDAY SCHOOL TEACHERS MEETING will be held on Sunday, May 21st at 1:00pm in ETC 201. All children Sunday school teachers are required to attend. Please let Patty know if you will be unable to attend this meeting.
6. PASTORAL SEARCH UPDATE: Discussions with pastoral candidates have progressed to a second interview for one candidate. The Pastoral Search Committee, along with this candidate, are continuing in the familiarization and evaluation process, which may or may not result in further consideration. We expect that this process will continue for at least several weeks. Please pray for the Search Committee, the Pastoral staff, and our candidate for humility and discernment of God’s desire.
7. GREETERS NEEDED! LCBC is looking for cheerful and friendly people to be the welcoming smiles to those coming through our doors. Greeting people is the beginning of their worship experience on Sunday mornings. If you are interested in being a part of our church community, please contact Terry Chew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. USHERS ARE ANOTHER WELCOMING FACE NEEDED AT LCBC…if you like helping people find seats, taking up the offering, or just giving directions or info when asked, then contact Davey Wong at email@example.com or Philip Wong at firstname.lastname@example.org to serve in this ministry.
9. LCBC IS CELEBRATING OUR 50TH ANNIVERSARY IN 2017. To mark this milestone, the 50th Anniversary Planning Committee is coordinating activities and events for our church and community to celebrate together. They will be contacting individuals and fellowship groups across the church to help out, but if you would like to volunteer, please contact committee chairs Rodney & Fay Yee or email LCBC50Years@gmail.com.