Mark your calendars!
April 3 (6:00pm) LCBC Community and Information Center
April 3 (7:00pm) Practical Learning English Class
April 4 (9:00am) Senior Gospel Center
April 5 (7:30pm) Church Council Meeting
April 8 (8:00am) Church Work Day
April 9 (12:30pm) Church Members Meeting
April 14 (7:30pm) Good Friday Service
April 15 (11:00am) Easter Eggstravaganza
April 16 (10:00am) Easter Baptismal Service
1. STOP BY THE EAST ENTRANCE to learn more about this year’s EASTER EGGSTRAVAGANZA and find out how you can help share God’s love with our community, or you can sign up at https://goo.gl/forms/fnNh5b7PRMAnDTha2. To give back to the community, we are sponsoring a canned food drive benefiting Elk Grove Food Bank Services. Please bring your canned food items to our table on Sundays at the event on April 15. For more info, stop by the table after service or contact Olivia Chan, Alyssa Tong, Steve Wang, Fay Yee or Steve Yu.
2. LCBC COMMUNITY AND INFORMATION CENTER meets on Monday, April 3rd, 10th and 17th from 6:00-8:30pm in the church library. The center is available to those seeking job opportunities, translations, social services, medical information, and ESL classes
3. PRACTICAL LEARNING ENGLISH CLASS will begin on Monday, April 3rd from 7:00-8:30pm in room 105-106. If you would like to or know someone who would like to speak better English to family, friends, coworkers, or anyone, you are invited to this class! All you need is a desire to learn so come and have some fun and make new friends! For more information, please contact Ella Pong at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. MARK YOUR CALENDAR FOR CHURCH WORK DAY! Everyone is invited to come and help beautify God’s house on Saturday, April 8th beginning at 8:00am. We encourage your fellowship group to come and help out! Come by the west side entrance after the 1st and 2nd service to sign up or contact Sandra at email@example.com to let us know how many in your group will be attending.
5. VOLUNTEERS NEEDED! Come join us on Sun., 4/9 from 1:00-4:00pm in the ETC youth room to help with our upcoming Easter Eggstravaganza event. We will be packing goody bags and stuffing Easter eggs during this time. Please contact Joyce Leung at firstname.lastname@example.org or 683.1104 if you can help or if you have questions. Thank you for your support in this ministry!
6. GOOD FRIDAY SERVICE will be held on Friday, April 14th at 7:30pm: English in the MPR and Chinese in ETC Youth Room, Easter Eggstravaganza on Saturday, April 15th, and our Easter Baptismal Service on Sunday, April 16th with a combined service at 10:00am.
7. MISSION PRAYER MEETING will be held on 04/16/2017 from 10:15 – 10:45am in our prayer room, ETC 202. Please join us in prayer for our 2017 Summer Mission Team.
8. PASTORAL SEARCH UPDATE: The open position for associate pastor of English-speaking congregation has been posted. So far 18 candidates have inquired. The pastoral search committee has reviewed all inquiries and invited four candidates to submit formal applications, which have then been reviewed and approved for initial interviews. Please pray for God’s guidance for the search committee and the candidates as the interviews progress.