Mark your calendars!
April 15 (10:45am) Children’s Ministry DT Class
April 15 (12:30pm) Church Members Meeting
April 15 (1:00pm) VBS Leaders Meeting
April 16 (6:00pm) LCBC Community and Information Center
May 20 (1:00pm) Children Sunday School Teachers Meeting
July 9-13 Vacation Bible School (VBS)
July 22-25 Radiate Youth Camp at Camp Alta
- CHILDREN’S MINISTRY NEEDS YOU! Join us for a DT Class that provides an introduction to Children’s Ministries at LCBC. In the class you will learn about the different ministries offered for children of all ages. You will also learn about basic things that can equip you to better serve in children’s ministry, such as developmental stages of children, how to share the gospel with kids, and how to manage behavior in a respectful way. You will also have an opportunity to meet and ask questions of people that serve in the various ministries. The class will meet from 10:45am-12:00pm in ETC 211 beginning TODAY and on the following dates: April 22 and 29, May 6, 20 and 27. Contact Patty Tong at email@example.com for more information.
- CHURCH MEMBERS MEETING will be held TODAY at 12:30pm in the MPR. All members are encouraged to attend.
- VBS LEADERS MEETING will meet TODAY at 1:00pm in ETC 207. All VBS team leaders are required to attend. Lunch will be served immediately following the 2nd
- LCBC COMMUNITY AND INFORMATION CENTER meets on Monday, April 16th from 6:00-8:30pm in the church library. The center is available to those seeking job opportunities, translations, social services, medical information, and ESL classes.
- CHILDREN SUNDAY SCHOOL TEACHERS MEETING is scheduled for Sunday, May 20th at 1:00pm in ETC 201. All Children Sunday School teachers are required to attend. Please let Patty Tong know if you are unable to attend this meeting.
- SAVE THE DATE…for our upcoming summer ministries! Vacation Bible School will be held July 9-13 for children entering kindergarten – 6th grade in the fall. Radiate (junior high and high school age) will have their youth camp at Camp Alta July 22-25.
- YOUTH PASTOR SEARCH COMMITTEE UPDATE — After prayerful consideration, we will not move forward with the two inquiries we have received. Please continue to pray for God’s leading for the man he has called to serve as youth pastor at LCBC. For more information, see the bulletin board outside the MPR or email the committee at firstname.lastname@example.org, or you may speak to a committee member, Alice Khoo, Kevin Wong, Mikal Tuyen, Terry Chew, or Daisy Lee.