Mark your calendars!
April 2 (6:00pm) LCBC Community and Information Center
April 4 (7:00pm) Church Council Meeting
April 15 (12:30pm) Church Members Meeting
April 15 (1:00pm) VBS Leaders Meeting
May 20 (1:00pm) Children Sunday School Teachers Meeting
July 9-13 Vacation Bible School (VBS)
July 22-25 Radiate Youth Camp at Camp Alta
- IF YOU NEED TO BRING YOUR CHILD OUT OF THE MPR TODAY, room 105-106 will be available. A closed circuit TV in the room will be provided to broadcast the worship service. There will be coloring pages and crayons for your child. There will be NO teacher in the room, so you will need to stay with your child.
- LCBC COMMUNITY AND INFORMATION CENTER meets on Monday, April 2nd, 9th and 16th from 6:00-8:30pm in the church library. The center is available to those seeking job opportunities, translations, social services, medical information, and ESL classes.
- CHURCH COUNCIL MEETING will be held on Wednesday, April 4th at 7:00pm. All officers, program council directors and permanent committee chairpersons are required to attend. Any council member who is unable to attend should inform one of our pastors.
- CHURCH MEMBERS MEETING will be held on Sunday, April 15th at 12:30pm in the MPR. All members are encouraged to attend.
- VBS LEADERS MEETING is scheduled for Sunday, April 15th at 1:00pm in ETC 207. All VBS team leaders are required to attend. Lunch will be served immediately following the 2nd
- CHILDREN SUNDAY SCHOOL TEACHERS MEETING is scheduled for Sunday, May 20th at 1:00pm in ETC 201. All Children Sunday School teachers are required to attend. Please let Patty Tong know if you are unable to make this meeting.
- SAVE THE DATE…for our upcoming summer ministries! Vacation Bible School will be held July 9-13 for children entering kindergarten -6th grade in the fall. Radiate (junior high and high school age) will have their youth camp at Camp Alta July 22-25.
- YOUTH PASTOR SEARCH COMMITTEE—Job postings for a new youth pastor have begun to be shared at many seminaries. Please continue to pray for the search process, for the committee (Alice Khoo, Kevin Wong, Mikal Tuyen, Terry Chew, Daisy Lee), and for the man of God’s calling to lead the youth and serve at LCBC. For more information, see the bulletin board outside the MPR or email the committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.