Mark your calendars!
March 6 (6:00pm) LCBC Community and Information Center
March 8 (7:30pm) Church Council Meeting
March 9 (10:00am) Joyful Hearts Fellowship
March 12 Daylight Savings
April 14 (7:30pm) Good Friday Service
April 15 Easter Eggstravaganza
April 16 (10:00am) Easter Baptismal Service
- LCBC COMMUNITY AND INFORMATION CENTER meets on Monday, March 6th, 13th and 20th from 6:00-8:30pm in the church library. The center is available to those seeking job opportunities, translations, social services, medical information, and ESL classes.
- CHURCH COUNCIL MEETING will be held this Wednesday, March 8th at 7:30pm. All officers, program council directors and permanent committee chairpersons are required to attend. Any council member who is unable to attend should inform one of our pastors.
- JOYFUL HEARTS FELLOWSHIP invites ladies of all ages to join them for a time of sharing, prayer, and fellowship this Thursday, March 9, 2017, 10 a.m. at Millie Yau’s home (10 Gatehouse Court, Sacramento, Ca 95826). A light lunch will be served. Please RSVP with Millie Yau (916-383-6951).
- DAYLIGHT SAVINGS will be on Sunday, March 12th. Please adjust your clock one hour ahead on the evening of Saturday, March 11th.
- MARK YOUR CALENDARS…Good Friday Service will be held on Friday, April 14th at 7:30pm: English in the MPR and Chinese in ETC Youth Room, Easter Eggstravaganza on Saturday, April 15th, and our Easter Baptismal Service on Sunday, April 16th with a combined service at 10:00am.
- PASTORAL SEARCH UPDATE: The open position for associate pastor of English-speaking congregation has been posted. So far 15 candidates have inquired. The pastoral search committee has reviewed all inquiries and invited four candidates to submit formal applications, which have then been reviewed and approved for initial interviews. Please pray for God’s guidance for the search committee and the candidates as the interviews progress.
- MINISTRY GROUP – PLEASE TAKE THE FOLLOWING SECURITY MEASURES when leaving the church facilities: turn off all room lights, close blinds, turn off the heat/air, secure the alarm and make sure all exterior doors are completely shut. Do not assume the exterior doors will close on their own…please physically close and pull on the door from the outside when leaving. Thank you for keeping us all safe!