Mark your calendars!
March 13 (6:00pm) LCBC Community and Information Center
March 14 (9:00am) Senior Gospel Center
March 18 (9:30am) WMU Meeting
March 18 (6:00pm) 180 Cantonese Career Fellowship
March 19 (10:15am) Missions Prayer Meeting
March 25 (7:30pm) English College Fellowship
April 8 Church Work Day
April 9 (12:30pm) Church Members Meeting
April 14 (7:30pm) Good Friday Service
April 15 Easter Eggstravaganza
April 16 (10:00am) Easter Baptismal Service
- LCBC COMMUNITY AND INFORMATION CENTER meets on Monday, March 13th and 20th from 6:00-8:30pm in the church library. The center is available to those seeking job opportunities, translations, social services, medical information, and ESL classes.
- OUR YOUTH GROUP, RADIATE, will be going to Los Angeles from June 19-24 to serve with a missions organization called Next Step Ministries. Permission slips are due on MARCH 17 and deposits of $50 are due MARCH 24 to Kenneth Leung. The total cost is currently $350, but this amount will decrease as we raise money! If you have any questions, concerns, or monetary donations to decrease the total cost, please contact Pastor Levi at firstname.lastname@example.org or Katelyn Wang at email@example.com.
- WMU MEETING will be held this Saturday, March 18th at 9:30AM in room 106. Pastor Levi Ferguson will be sharing. All Chinese-speaking ladies are welcome to join us.
- MISSIONS PRAYER MEETING will be held on Sunday, March 19th from 10:15 -10:45am in our prayer room ETC 202. Please join us in prayer for our 2017 Summer Missions.
- MARK YOUR CALENDAR FOR CHURCH WORK DAY! Everyone is invited to come and help beautify God’s house on Saturday, April 8 More info coming!
- GOOD FRIDAY SERVICE will be held on Friday, April 14th at 7:30pm: English in the MPR and Chinese in ETC Youth Room, Easter Eggstravaganza on Saturday, April 15th, and our Easter Baptismal Service on Sunday, April 16th with a combined service at 10:00am.
- PASTORAL SEARCH UPDATE: The open position for associate pastor of English-speaking congregation has been posted. So far 15 candidates have inquired. The pastoral search committee has reviewed all inquiries and invited four candidates to submit formal applications, which have then been reviewed and approved for initial interviews. Please pray for God’s guidance for the search committee and the candidates as the interviews progress.
- MINISTRY GROUP – PLEASE TAKE THE FOLLOWING SECURITY MEASURES when leaving the church facilities: turn off all room lights, close blinds, turn off the heat/air, secure the alarm and make sure all exterior doors are completely shut. Do not assume the exterior doors will close on their own…please physically close and pull on the door from the outside when leaving. Thank you for keeping us all safe!