Mark your calendars!
March 4 (6:00pm) LCBC Community and Information Center
March 6 (9:30am) WEM Women’s Bible Study
March 9 (9:30am) WMU Meeting
March 10 Daylight Savings
March 13 (7:30pm) Church Council Meeting
March 17 (10:45am) English New Members Class
March 26 (10:30am) Senior Gospel Center Senior Exploitation Seminar
April 12-13 The Gospel Coalition Conference Webcast
- FELT FLOWER WORKSHOP – Saturday., April 6, 9am-12pm. Women’s Ministry invites all ladies for a time of fellowship and crafting! Participants will learn how to create flowers out of felt and will design and make a decorative wreath to take home. Registration begins TODAY after 1st service at the east entrance. Fee is $10 and includes all materials. For more info, email email@example.com.
- ATTENTION INSTRUMENTALISTS AND SINGERS! The time is coming to begin preparing for our Spring Special Music Presentation. Please see the Music Ministry bulletin board in the main hallway for dates, details, and positions needed. EVERYONE (4th gr and up) is invited to participate. “Let us come before His presence with thanksgiving; let us shout joyfully to Him with psalms” (Psalms 95:2).
- SUNDAY MORNING CORPORATE PRAYER MEETINGS: Jesus said, “It is written, ‘My house shall be called a house of prayer’ ” (Matt 21:13 c.f. Isa. 56:7 NAS). Sunday morning corporate prayer will meet in rooms 105-106, from 8:40 AM – 8:55 AM. Please come join us as we pray together! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Kevin Wong or Norbert Gee.
- THE 2019 SPRING SESSION OF WEM Women’s Bible Study will start this Wednesday, March 6, 2019, from 9:30 to 11:30 am. All women are welcome. We will study 1, 2, 3 John and Jude. In this study we will dwell into the evidence of a true Christian: sound faith, obedience, love…resulting in happiness, holiness, and assurance. For additional information contact Eileen Wong (916-714-1785).
- WMU MEETING is scheduled to meet this Saturday, March 9th at 9:30am in room 105-106. All Chinese speaking women are invited to attend as we will have game activities!
- DAYLIGHT SAVINGS is on Sunday, March 10th. Please adjust your clocks one hour ahead on Saturday evening, March 9th.
- ENGLISH MEMBERSHIP CLASSES will be held on Sundays, March 17, 24, and 31 from 10:45 AM – 12:15 PM in rooms 202-203, of the ETC. While attendance is required for member applicants, the class is open to anyone who wants to attend and learn more about our church beliefs, history, and practices. Contact Norbert Gee at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- LCBC SENIOR GOSPEL CENTER is sponsoring a COMMUNITIES AGAINST SENIOR EXPLOITATION SEMINAR on Tuesday, March 26th from 10:30-11:30am. This is a program of the Elk Grove Police Department to provide fraud prevention, education and intervention. Translation will be provided.
- IN 2018, PASTOR HUBERT stated his decision to step down from the role of Senior Pastor on June 30, 2019 to serve as our Mandarin Pastor. In our February 6 council meeting, the Personnel
Committee announced that it will begin the process of filling the Senior Pastor position. If you have any questions or comments, please contact one of the personnel committee members: Jennifer Yee
(email@example.com); Ken Huang (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Phil Leung (email@example.com).