Mark your calendars!
March 25 (12:30pm) Special Church Members Meeting
March 30 (7:00pm) Good Friday Service (English-MPR; Chinese-ETC)
March 31 (10:00am) LCBC Easter Community Celebration
March 31 50th Anniversary Pledge Due
April 1 Easter Sunday (English 9:00am; Chinese 10:45am)
April 2 (6:00pm) LCBC Community and Information Center
April 4 (7:00pm) Church Council Meeting
April 15 (12:30pm) Church Members Meeting
May 20 (1:00pm) Children Sunday School Teachers Meeting
July 9-13 Vacation Bible School (VBS)
July 22-25 Radiate Youth Camp at Camp Alta
- A SPECIAL CHURCH MEMBERS MEETING has been scheduled for TODAY at 12:30pm immediately following the 2nd service in the MPR. Church members are encouraged to attend to hear the testimony of Joe Manlong Chow who is seeking membership.
- SIGN UPS TODAY to volunteer for the Easter Community Celebration on Saturday, March 31st from 10:00am-12:00pm at the east entrance. Need helpers with toddlers, storytellers, crafts, games, eggs and prizes. We especially need bilingual speakers. You can also sign up online to help at: https://goo.gl/forms/E7Wj1GWbRYT4hgsg2
- 50TH ANNIVERSARY PLEDGE: We thank God for the $213,000 that was committed to paying off our ETC loan (including proceeds from Grassroots Fundraisers). If you would still like to participate in the pledge, please drop your completed pledge card or pledge gift (marked “50th Anniversary Pledge) into the offering plate. Remember please submit your pledge amounts no later than March 31, 2018.
- GOOD FRIDAY SERVICE 3/30 from 7:00 – 8:00pm, LCBC EASTER COMMUNITY CELEBRATION 3/31 from 10:00am – 12:00pm, and EASTER SUNDAY 4/1 for English at 9:00am and Chinese at 10:45am. On Easter Sunday, there will be no Nursery care, Children Primary/Junior Church, Children Sunday School or Adult DTS classes so that families may attend services together.
- LCBC COMMUNITY AND INFORMATION CENTER meets on Monday, April 2nd, 9th and 16th from 6:00-8:30pm in the church library. The center is available to those seeking job opportunities, translations, social services, medical information, and ESL classes.
- YOUTH PASTOR SEARCH COMMITTEE—Praise God for the completion of the job description for the youth pastor position! This description is posted on the search committee bulletin board outside the MPR. Please be in prayer for this committee as they seek God’s leading in preparing, planning for, and carrying out this search process. Pray for the man of God’s calling to lead the youth and serve at LCBC. If you have any input or questions, feel free to speak to one of the committee members (Alice Khoo, Kevin Wong, Mikal Tuyen, Terry Chew, Daisy Lee) or email the committee at email@example.com.