Mark your calendars!
March 12 (6:00pm) LCBC Community and Information Center
March 25 (12:30pm) Church Members Special Meeting
March 30 (7:00pm) Good Friday Service (English-MPR; Chinese-ETC)
March 31 (10:00am) LCBC Easter Community Celebration
March 31 50th Anniversary Pledge Due
April 1 Easter Sunday (English 9:00am; Chinese 10:45am)
April 8 (1:30pm) Guitar Lessons
April 15 (12:30pm) Church Members Meeting
May 20 (1:00pm) Children Sunday School Teachers Meeting
July 9-13 Vacation Bible School (VBS)
July 22-25 Radiate Youth Camp
- SIGN UPS TODAY to volunteer for the Easter Community Celebration on Saturday, March 31st from 10:00am-12:00pm at the east entrance. Need helpers with toddlers, storytellers, crafts, games, eggs and prizes. We especially need bilingual speakers.
- LCBC COMMUNITY AND INFORMATION CENTER meets on Monday, March 12th and 19th from 6:00-8:30pm in the church library. The center is available to those seeking job opportunities, translations, social services, medical information, and ESL classes.
- A SPECIAL CHURCH MEMBERS MEETING has been scheduled for Sunday, March 25th at 12:30pm immediately following the 2nd service in the MPR. Church members are encouraged to attend to hear the testimony of Joe Manlong Chow who is seeking membership.
- MARK YOUR CALENDARS for Good Friday Service 3/30 from 7:00 – 8:00pm, LCBC Easter Community Celebration 3/31 from 10:00am – 12:00pm, and Easter Sunday 4/1 for English at 9:00am and Chinese at 10:45am.
- 50TH ANNIVERSARY PLEDGE: We thank God for the $213,000 that was committed to paying off our ETC loan (including proceeds from Grassroots Fundraisers). If you would still like to participate in the pledge, please drop your completed pledge card or pledge gift (marked “50th Anniversary Pledge) into the offering plate. Remember please submit your pledge amounts by no later than March 31, 2018.
- ALL YOUTH/ADULTS INTERESTED IN LEARNING HOW TO PLAY THE GUITAR, may sign up for classes by contacting Tom Kwong at email@example.com. Classes will start on Sunday 04/08 from 1:30 – 3:00pm in the ETC 210. Classes will be held every subsequent Sunday afternoon (1:30 – 3:00pm) through 06/10. Classes limited to 10 students.
- CHURCH MEMBERS MEETING is scheduled for Sunday, April 15th at 12:30pm. All church members are encouraged to attend.