Mark your calendars!
March 11 (6:00pm) LCBC Community and Information Center
March 13 (7:30pm) Church Council Meeting
March 17 (10:45am) English New Members Class
March 26 (10:30am) Senior Gospel Center Senior Exploitation Seminar
April 12-13 The Gospel Coalition Conference Webcast
April 14 (12:30pm) Church Members Meeting
April 19 (7:30pm) Good Friday Service
- FELT FLOWER WORKSHOP – Saturday., April 6, 9am-12pm. Women’s Ministry invites all ladies for a time of fellowship and crafting! Participants will learn how to create flowers out of felt and will design and make a decorative wreath to take home. Registration continues TODAY after 1st service at the east entrance. Fee is $10 and includes all materials. For more info, email email@example.com.
- CHURCH COUNCIL MEETING will be held this Wednesday, March 13th at 7:30pm. All officers, program council directors and permanent committee chairpersons are required to attend. Any council member who is unable to attend should inform one of our pastors.
- ATTENTION INSTRUMENTALISTS AND SINGERS! Join us in preparing for our Spring Special Music Presentation on May 5th.Practice dates and sign-ups are posted on the Music Ministry bulletin board in the main hallway. EVERYONE (4th grade & up) is invited to participate. Our first rehearsal is next Sunday, March 17th at 12:30pm for singers, and 1:30 for any pianists, violinists, or other instruments listed. We hope to see you there!
- ENGLISH MEMBERSHIP CLASSES will be held on Sundays, March 17, 24, and 31 from 10:45 AM – 12:15 PM in rooms 202-203, of the ETC. While attendance is required for member applicants, the class is open to anyone who wants to attend and learn more about our church beliefs, history, and practices. Contact Norbert Gee at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- LCBC SENIOR GOSPEL CENTER is sponsoring a COMMUNITIES AGAINST SENIOR EXPLOITATION SEMINAR on Tue., March 26th from 10:30-11:30am. Translation will be provided.
- ON APRIL 12-13, LCBC will webcast the THE GOSPEL COALTION The theme of the conference is: Conversations with Jesus. April 12 (Friday) 7-9 pm; April 13 (Sat) 8:30-2:30pm. The speakers include John Piper, Timothy Keller, and Kevin deYoung. Break- out sessions will be held on Friday and Saturday. Chinese translation will be available. Childcare will be provided; breakfast and lunch will be served on Saturday! We will be joined by Chinese Grace Bible Church and New Hope Community Church. Please register online: http://www.lagunabaptist.org.
- GOOD FRIDAY SERVICE will be held on April 19th at 7:30pm. English speaking will meet in the MPR and Chinese speaking will meet in the ETC Youth Room.
- SUNDAY MORNING CORPORATE PRAYER MEETINGS: Jesus said, “It is written, ‘My house shall be called a house of prayer’ ” (Matt 21:13 c.f. Isa. 56:7 NAS). Sunday morning corporate prayer will meet in rooms 105-106, from 8:40 AM – 8:55 AM. Please come join us as we pray together! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Kevin Wong or Norbert Gee.
- IN 2018, PASTOR HUBERT stated his decision to step down from the role of Senior Pastor on June 30, 2019 to serve as our Mandarin Pastor. In our February 6 council meeting, the Personnel Committee announced that it will begin the process of filling the Senior Pastor position. If you have any questions or comments, please contact one of the personnel committee members: Jennifer Yee (email@example.com); Ken Huang (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Phil Leung (email@example.com).