Mark your calendars!
March 2 (6:00pm) LCBC Community and Information Center
March 4 (7:30pm) Church Council Meeting
March 8 Daylight Savings
March 12 (9:00am) Joyful Hearts Fellowship
April 5 (12:30pm) Church Members Meeting
April 10 (7:00pm) Good Friday Service
April 11 (11:00am) Easter Eggstravaganza
April 12 Easter Sunday
- COLLEGE/ADULT SUNDAY SCHOOL – The Introduction to Biblical Counseling class continues TODAY discussing “The Process of Biblical Counseling”. Please come join us for class at 10:45AM in rooms 213AB in the ETC Building. If you have any questions about this class please ask Pastor Jon, Steve Wang, or Kevin Wong.
- AT OUR FEBRUARY 16, 2020 member meeting, our church voted to call Jerry Jean to be our Part-time Interim Mandarin Pastor. TODAY is his first official day. Let us welcome him and pray for him!
- LCBC COMMUNITY AND INFORMATION CENTER meets on Monday, March 2nd, 9th and 16th from 6:00-8:30pm in the church library. The center is available to those seeking job opportunities, translations, social services, medical information, and ESL classes. If you need personal assistance from CIC, please email CIC at email@example.com or call 916-683-3233 to schedule an appointment.
- CHURCH COUNCIL MEETING will be held this Wednesday, March 4th at 7:30pm. All officers, program council directors and permanent committee chairpersons are required to attend. Any council member who is unable to attend should inform one of our pastors. `
- DAYLIGHT SAVINGS will be on Sunday, March 8th. Do not forget to turn your clocks forward 1 hour on Saturday night, March 7th.
- NURSERY PARENTS: We will be implementing a new children’s check-in system beginning next Sunday, March 8th. On that day, please plan to arrive a little earlier to ease the transition to using this new system. Once we become more familiar with the system, we will eventually implement it with all children Sunday school classes.
- WEM’S JOYFUL HEARTS FELLOWSHIP invites all ladies to their meeting on Thursday March 12, 2020, 9:00 to 11:30 a.m. at rooms 105-106. We are studying James 2:1-13, no homework required. A light brunch will be served. RSVP by 3/8/20 to Janice Wong (firstname.lastname@example.org). Child care is available with advance notice. For arrangements contact Sheryl Tsai (email@example.com).
- COME AND HEAR FROM INTERNATIONAL MISSION BOARD (IMB) about How to Reach Unreached People in East Asia on April 18th, 2020 (Saturday), from 9 am – 3 pm. Please see the flyer for more information. Please contact Olive Chang at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested and would like to carpool to the event.
- PLEASE SEE INFORMATION REGARDING THE CORONAVIRUS UPDATE IN BULLETIN