Mark your calendars!
February 6 (6:00pm) LCBC Community and Information Center
February 8 (7:30pm) Church Council Meeting
February 9 (10:00am) Joyful Hearts Fellowship
February 11 (8:30am) LCBC Ministry Conference
February 12 (10:45am) English DTS Class
February 18 (9:30am) WMU Meeting
February 19 (12:30pm) Church Members Meeting
February 26 (1:00pm) Children Sunday School Teachers Meeting
- 2016 OFFERING STATEMENTS are available for pick up TODAY at the west entrance tables.
- LCBC COMMUNITY AND INFORMATION CENTER meets on Monday, February 6th, 16th and 20th from 6:00-8:30pm in the church library. The center is available to those seeking job opportunities, translations, social services, medical information, and ESL classes.
- CHURCH COUNCIL MEETING will be held this Wednesday, February 8th at 7:30pm. All officers, program council directors and permanent committee chairpersons are required to attend. Any council member who is unable to attend should inform one of our pastors.
- JOYFUL HEARTS FELLOWSHIP invites ladies of all ages to join them for a time of sharing, prayer, and fellowship this Thursday, February 9, 2017, 10 a.m. at Janice Wong’s home (9266 Elberon Way, Elk Grove, CA 95758). A light lunch will be served. Please RSVP with Janice Wong (916-683-2769).
- 2017 MINISTRY CONFERENCE – Building Effective Ministry Teams that Make a Difference: Ephesians 4:12-16. The conference is set for this Saturday, February 11th, from 8:30am to 12:00pm. Child-care will be provided. Everyone who currently serves or desires to serve in church ministry is invited and encouraged to attend. If you have any questions, please contact one of the church deacons.
- DISCIPLESHIP TRAINING BIBLE STUDY: We will begin a new study in the book of JEREMIAH, beginning Sunday, Feb. 12th! Come learn why Jeremiah is known as the “weeping prophet,” and how God’s cry for His people is still relevant to us today. Class will held in ETC 207 from 10:45am – 12:15pm. For more information contact Harry Fong at email@example.com.
- WMU MEETING is to be held on Saturday, 2/18, 9:30am in room 106. Brother Kenneth Huang will be sharing with us. All Chinese-speaking ladies are welcome to join us.
- CHILDREN SUNDAY SCHOOL TEACHERS MEETING will be held on Sunday, February 26th at 1:00pm in ETC 201. All Children Sunday School teachers are required to attend. If you are unable to attend, please inform Patty Tong.
9. ELK GROVE FIRE REGULATIONS does not permit any open flames or cooking in our building except in the kitchen. Therefore, there is no cooking allowed in any of our rooms inside of our church facilities except in the kitchen.