Mark your calendars!
February 26 (1:00pm) Children Sunday School Teachers Meeting
March 6 (6:00pm) LCBC Community and Information Center
March 8 (7:30pm) Church Council Meeting
March 9 (10:00am) Joyful Hearts Fellowship
April 14 (7:30pm) Good Friday Service
April 16 (10:00am) Easter Baptismal Service
- LADIES: Save the date for the Thrive Women’s Conference at Bayside Church in Granite Bay. The conference is March 10th – 11th. The guest speakers Jo Saxton (Pastor, teacher and writer) and Bianca Olthoff (writer and teacher) will be featured during this conference. Join us for a time of study, worship and bonding time with other ladies! We will register and coordinate carpools at the East entrance TODAY. TODAY will be the last day for table registration. The price is $49 per person. For more information please contact: Grace Fong (916)273-4354; firstname.lastname@example.org or Jenny Brickey (916)834-4243; email@example.com.
- CHILDREN SUNDAY SCHOOL TEACHERS MEETING will be held TODAY at 1:00pm in ETC 201. All Children Sunday School teachers are required to attend. If you are unable to attend, please inform Patty Tong.
- LCBC COMMUNITY AND INFORMATION CENTER meets on Monday, March 6th, 13th and 20th from 6:00-8:30pm in the church library. The center is available to those seeking job opportunities, translations, social services, medical information, and ESL classes.
- CHURCH COUNCIL MEETING will be held on Wednesday, March 8th at 7:30pm. All officers, program council directors and permanent committee chairpersons are required to attend. Any council member who is unable to attend should inform one of our pastors.
- JOYFUL HEARTS FELLOWSHIP invites ladies of all ages to join them for a time of sharing, prayer, and fellowship on Thursday, March 9, 2017, 10 a.m. at Millie Yau’s home (10 Gatehouse Court, Sacramento, Ca 95826). A light lunch will be served. Please RSVP with Millie Yau (916-383-6951).
- PASTORAL SEARCH COMMITTEE – A Committee has been formed to begin the search for an Associate Pastor for the English-speaking congregation. Please uplift the Committee in your prayers, that they would be sensitive to God’s leading throughout this process. If you have any input or questions, feel free to speak to one of the Committee members (Steve Wang, Alice Khoo, Janice Wong, Ting Lam, Kevin Wong) or email the committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.