Mark your calendars!
February 19 (10:00am) Mission Prayer Meeting
February 19 (12:30pm) Church Members Meeting
February 20 (6:00pm) LCBC Community and Information Center
February 26 (1:00pm) Children Sunday School Teachers Meeting
March 8 (7:30pm) Church Council Meeting
April 14 (7:30pm) Good Friday Service
April 16 (10:00am) Easter Baptismal Service
- MISSION PRAYER MEETING will be TODAY from 10:00-11:00am in ETC prayer room 202. Please join us in prayer for our summer mission teams.
- LADIES: Save the date for the Thrive Women’s Conference at Bayside Church in Granite Bay. The conference is March 10th – 11th. The guest speakers Jo Saxton (Pastor, teacher and writer) and Bianca Olthoff (writer and teacher) will be featured during this conference. Join us for a time of study, worship and bonding time with other ladies! We will register and coordinate carpools at the East entrance beginning TODAY. February 26th will be the last Sunday for table registration. The price is $49 per person. For more information please contact: Grace Fong (916)273-4354; firstname.lastname@example.org or Jenny Brickey (916)834-4243; email@example.com.
- CHURCH MEMBERS MEETING will be held TODAY immediately following the 2nd service at 12:30pm. All church members are encouraged to attend and support our membership candidate’s testimonies.
- DISCIPLESHIP TRAINING BIBLE STUDY continues in the book of JEREMIAH. Come learn why Jeremiah is known as the “weeping prophet,” and how God’s cry for His people is still relevant to us today. Class will held in ETC 207 from 10:45am – 12:15pm. For more information contact Harry Fong at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- LCBC COMMUNITY AND INFORMATION CENTER meets on Monday, February 20th from 6:00-8:30pm in the church library. The center is available to those seeking job opportunities, translations, social services, medical information, and ESL classes.
- CHILDREN SUNDAY SCHOOL TEACHERS MEETING will be held next Sunday, February 26th at 1:00pm in ETC 201. All Children Sunday School teachers are required to attend. If you are unable to attend, please inform Patty Tong.
- PASTORAL SEARCH COMMITTEE – A Committee has been formed to begin the search for an Associate Pastor for the English-speaking congregation. Please uplift the Committee in your prayers, that they would be sensitive to God’s leading throughout this process. If you have any input or questions, feel free to speak to one of the Committee members (Steve Wang, Alice Khoo, Janice Wong, Ting Lam, Kevin Wong) or email the committee at email@example.com.