Mark your calendars!
February 12 (10:45am) English DTS Class
February 13 (6:00pm) LCBC Community and Information Center
February 18 (9:30am) WMU Meeting
February 19 (10:00am) Mission Prayer Meeting
February 19 (12:30pm) Church Members Meeting
February 26 (1:00pm) Children Sunday School Teachers Meeting
April 14 (7:30pm) Good Friday Services
April 16 (10:00am) Easter Baptismal Service
- DISCIPLESHIP TRAINING BIBLE STUDY: We will begin a new study in the book of JEREMIAH, beginning TODAY! Come learn why Jeremiah is known as the “weeping prophet,” and how God’s cry for His people is still relevant to us today. Class will held in ETC 207 from 10:45am – 12:15pm. For more information contact Harry Fong at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- LCBC COMMUNITY AND INFORMATION CENTER meets on Monday, February 13th and 20th from 6:00-8:30pm in the church library. The center is available to those seeking job opportunities, translations, social services, medical information, and ESL classes.
- WMU MEETING will be held this Saturday, 2/18, 9:30am in room 106. Brother Kenneth Huang will be sharing with us. All Chinese-speaking ladies are welcome to join us.
- MISSION PRAYER MEETING will be held on Sunday, February 19th from 10:00-11:00am in ETC prayer room 202. Please join us in prayer for our summer mission teams.
- CHURCH MEMBERS MEETING will be held next Sunday, February 19th immediately following the 2nd service at 12:30pm. All church members are encouraged to attend and support our membership candidate’s testimonies.
- CHILDREN SUNDAY SCHOOL TEACHERS MEETING will be held on Sunday, February 26th at 1:00pm in ETC 201. All Children Sunday School teachers are required to attend. If you are unable to attend, please inform Patty Tong.
7. ELK GROVE FIRE REGULATIONS does not permit any open flames or cooking in our building except in the kitchen.
Therefore, there is no cooking allowed in any of our rooms inside of our church facilities except in the kitchen.