Mark your calendars!
February 4 (12:30pm) English New Members Class
February 7 (9:30am) WEM Women’s Bible Study
February 7 (7:30pm) Church Council Meeting
February 8 (10:00am) Joyful Hearts Fellowship
February 10 (9:30am) CIC New Tax Law Forum
February 10 (9:30am) WMU Meeting
February 11 (1:00pm) Children Sunday School Teacher’s Meeting
February 18 (12:30pm) Church Members Meeting
- 2017 YEAR-END STATEMENTS are available for pick up at the west entrance TODAY after 1st & 2nd service. PLEASE DO NOT put your unused envelopes from previous years in back of the chairs. Please give them to the Ushers or Finance committee.
- ENGLISH SPEAKING NEW MEMBERS CLASS – Please come to our new member class this afternoon (February 4) and next Sunday (February 11) from 12:30 – 2:00 PM in ETC 211. Topics covered will include: Biblical pictures of the church, the importance of church membership, the responsibilities of church membership, and the process of church membership. The class is open to everyone but required to become a church member.
- THE 2018 SPRING SESSION of WEM Women’s Bible Study will start on Feb. 7 Wednesdays from 9:30-11:30 am. All women are welcome. We will study Ruth and Esther. This study shows how to remain strong in character and true to God even when the society is collapsing; and to trust in God’s sovereignty and loving care. For information contact Eileen Wong (714-1785).
- LCBC COMMUNITY AND INFORMATION CENTER is sponsoring a Cantonese speaking forum on the New Tax Laws on Saturday, Feb. 10th beginning at 9:30am in ETC 202-203.
- JOYFUL HEARTS FELLOWSHIP invites ladies of all ages to join them for a time of Bible study, sharing, prayer, and fellowship this Thursday, February 8, 2018, 10 a.m. at Ruby Yu’s home (9980 Phoenician Way, Sacramento, CA 95829). A light lunch will be served. Please RSVP with Ruby Yu (916-682-9361).
- WMU MEETING will meet on Saturday, Feb. 10th at 9:30AM in room 105-106. All Chinese speaking women are invited to our Chinese New Year celebration meeting.
- CHILDREN SUNDAY SCHOOL TEACHERS MEETING will be held next Sunday, February 11th at 1:00pm in ETC 201. All children Sunday school teachers are required to attend. Please let Patty know if you will be unable to attend this meeting.
- CHURCH MEMBERS MEETING will be held on Sunday, Feb. 18th following the 2nd service at 12:30pm in the MPR. All church members are encouraged to attend and support our membership candidates’ testimonies.
- LCBC MISSIONS CONFERENCE scheduled March 9-11, 2018. Everyone has a part to play in God’s Mission! Let’s learn about the Heart of God in the World of Mission and Why Mission Matters. Breakout sessions are available to all ages on Saturday to explore different options in the world of missions. Chinese translation will be available. For more information, please contact Olive Chang (email@example.com) or Cendra Fong (firstname.lastname@example.org).