Mark your calendars!
February 26 (6:00pm) LCBC Community and Information Center
March 4 (12:30pm) Mandarin Ministry Conference
March 7 (7:30pm) Church Council Meeting
March 8 (10:00am) Joyful Hearts Fellowship
March 9-11 LCBC Missions Conference
March 11 Daylight Savings
March 30 (7:00pm) Good Friday Service (English-MPR; Chinese-ETC)
March 31 (10:00am) LCBC Easter Community Celebration
March 31 50th Anniversary Pledge Due
April 1 Easter Sunday (English 9:00am; Chinese 10:45am)
- 2017 YEAR-END STATEMENTS are available for pick up at the west entrance TODAY after 1st & 2nd service. PLEASE DO NOT put your unused envelopes from previous years in back of the chairs. Please give them to the Ushers or Finance committee.
- LCBC COMMUNITY AND INFORMATION CENTER meets on Monday, February 26th from 6:00-8:30pm in the church library. The center is available to those seeking job opportunities, translations, social services, medical information, and ESL classes.
- JOYFUL HEARTS FELLOWSHIP invites ladies of all ages to join them for a time of prayer and fellowship on Thurs., March 8th, 10am at Millie Yau’s home (10 Gatehouse Court, Sacto., 95826). Ruby Yu will share. A light lunch will be served. Please RSVP with Millie Yau (916-383-6951).
- LCBC MISSIONS CONFERENCE scheduled March 9-11, 2018. Our theme is “A Church that Multiplies” Everyone has a part to play in God’s Mission! Let’s learn about the Heart of God in the World of Mission and Why Mission Matters. Childcare (Infant – 6th grade) will be available in the Nursery on Friday and Saturday. Refreshments will be provided on Saturday. Only Cantonese translation via headsets will be available on Friday and Saturday. Join us in prayer as we seek God to enable us to catch His vision for our church and the part He wants each of us to play. For more information, please contact Cendra at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- DAYLIGHT SAVINGS will be on Sunday, March 11th. Don’t forget to turn your clocks forward 1 hour on Saturday night!
- MARK YOUR CALENDARS for Good Friday Service 3/30 at 7:00pm, LCBC Easter Community Celebration 3/31 at 10:00am, and Easter Sunday 4/1 for English at 9:00am and Chinese at 10:45am.
50TH ANNIVERSARY PLEDGE: We thank God for the $213,000 that was committed to paying off our ETC loan (including proceeds from Grassroots Fundraisers). If you would still like to participate in the pledge, please drop your completed pledge card or pledge gift (marked “50th Anniversary Pledge) into the offering plate. Remember please submit your pledge amounts by no later than March 31, 2018.