Mark your calendars!
February 24 (1:00pm) Children Sunday School Teachers Meeting
February 24 (4:00pm) Taipei Mission Team Meeting
February 25 (6:00pm) LCBC Community and Information Center
March 6 (9:30am) WEM Women’s Bible Study
March 9 (9:30am) WMU Meeting
March 10 Daylight Savings
March 17 (10:45am) English New Members Class
April 12-13 The Gospel Coalition Conference Webcast
- CHILDREN SUNDAY SCHOOL TEACHERS MEETING is scheduled for TODAY at 1:00pm in ETC 201. All Children Sunday School teachers are required to attend.
- TAIPEI MISSION TEAM 2019 will meet TODAY from 4:00 -5:00pm in rooms 105-106.
- ATTENTION INSTRUMENTALISTS AND SINGERS! The time is coming to begin preparing for our Spring Special Music Presentation. Please see the Music Ministry bulletin board in the main hallway for dates, details, and positions needed. EVERYONE (4th gr and up) is invited to participate. “Let us come before His presence with thanksgiving; let us shout joyfully to Him with psalms” (Psalms 95:2).
- SUNDAY MORNING CORPORATE PRAYER MEETINGS: Jesus said, “It is written, ‘My house shall be called a house of prayer’ ” (Matt 21:13 c.f. Isa. 56:7 NAS). Beginning Sunday, March 3rd, we will resume our weekly Sunday morning corporate prayer meetings in Rooms 105-106, from 8:40 AM – 8:55 AM. Please come join us as we pray together! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Kevin Wong or Norbert Gee.
- THE 2019 SPRING SESSION OF WEM Women’s Bible Study will start on March 6, 2019, Wednesdays, from 9:30 to 11:30 am. All women are welcome. We will study 1, 2, 3 John and Jude. In this study we will dwell into the evidence of a true Christian: sound faith, obedience, love…resulting in happiness, holiness, and assurance. For additional information contact Eileen Wong (916-714-1785).
- WMU MEETING is scheduled for Saturday, March 9th at 9:30am in room 105-106. All Chinese speaking women are invited to attend as we will have game activities!
- DAYLIGHT SAVINGS is on Sunday, March 10th. Please adjust your clocks one hour ahead on Saturday evening, March 9th.
- ENGLISH MEMBERSHIP CLASSES will be held on Sundays, March 17, 24, and 31 from 10:45 AM – 12:15 PM in rooms 202-203, of the ETC. While attendance is required for member applicants, the class is open to anyone who wants to attend and learn more about our church beliefs, history, and practices. Contact Norbert Gee at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- ON APRIL 12-13, LCBC WILL WEBCAST THE GOSPEL COALITION CONFERENCE. The theme of the conference is: Conversations with Jesus. April 12 (Friday) 7-9pm; April 13 (Sat) 8am-3pm. Breakout sessions will be held on Saturday. Childcare will be provided; breakfast and lunch will be served on Saturday! More details will be available in the coming weeks!
- IN 2018, PASTOR HUBERT stated his decision to step down from the role of Senior Pastor on June 30, 2019 to serve as our Mandarin Pastor. In our February 6 council meeting, the Personnel Committee announced that it will begin the process of filling the Senior Pastor position. If you have any questions or comments, please contact one of the personnel committee members: Jennifer Yee (email@example.com); Ken Huang (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Phil Leung (email@example.com).