Mark your calendars!
February 23 (1:00pm) Children Sunday School Teachers Meeting
March 2 (6:00pm) LCBC Community and Information Center
March 4 (7:30pm) Church Council Meeting
April 5 (12:30pm) Church Members Meeting
April 10 (7:00pm) Good Friday Service
April 11 (11:00am) Easter Eggstravaganza
April 12 Easter Sunday
July 13-17 VBS (Vacation Bible School)
- 2019 YEAR- END STATEMENTS are available for pick up at the west entrance TODAY after 1st and 2nd
- COLLEGE/ADULT SUNDAY SCHOOL TODAY – come meet the teachers and students, enjoy some snacks and refreshments, and see what is the buzz about the current Biblical counseling series! In the ETC rooms 213AB at 10:45 am.
- CHILDREN SUNDAY SCHOOL TEACHERS MEETING is scheduled for TODAY in 201 at 1:00pm. All Children Sunday School teachers are required to attend. If you are unable to attend, please contact Patty Tong.
- LCBC COMMUNITY AND INFORMATION CENTER meets on Monday, March 2nd, 9th and 16th from 6:00-8:30pm in the church library. The center is available to those seeking job opportunities, translations, social services, medical information, and ESL classes. If you need personal assistance from CIC, please email CIC at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 916-683-3233 to schedule an appointment.
- CHURCH COUNCIL MEETING will be held on Wednesday, March 4th at 7:30pm. All officers, program council directors and permanent committee chairpersons are required to attend. Any council member who is unable to attend should inform one of our pastors.
- CHURCH MEMBERS MEETING has been rescheduled to Sunday, April 5th to accommodate for our Easter Service. Please make note of this change as we encourage our church members to attend to support our membership candidates’ testimonies.
- SAVE THE DATE…Good Friday Service April 10th at 7:00pm (3 congregations combined), Easter Eggstravaganza April 11th from 11:00am – 1:00pm and Easter Baptismal Service April 12th (English 9:00am, Cantonese/Mandarin 10:45am).
- AT OUR FEBRUARY 16, 2020 member meeting, our church voted to call Jerry Jean to be our Part-time Interim Mandarin Pastor. He will officially start on March 1, 2020. Let us welcome him and pray for him!
- BUILDING USAGE REMINDERS… DO NOT BLOCK LIT EXIT SIGNS anywhere in the building. There are signs (in red) clearly indicating to not block the exit signs. Please continue to ensure that AC, heat/fans and lights are turned off, blinds closed, doors locked, and security alarm set when leaving the buildings. Thank you for keeping us all safe!
- PLEASE SEE INFORMATION REGARDING THE CORONAVIRUS UPDATE IN BULLETIN