- ALL PARENTS OF 7TH THROUGH 12TH GRADE STUDENTS invited to a Youth Parent Meeting TODAY. Come hear Pastor Daniel Moore share updates regarding the Radiate youth ministry, and join for some discussion and prayer time. The meeting will be in room 105-106 and starts at 11:00am. Contact Pastor Daniel at email@example.com with any questions.
- 2019 YEAR- END STATEMENTS are available for pick up at the west entrance TODAY after 1st and 2nd service
- COLLEGE/ADULT SUNDAY SCHOOL – The Introduction to Biblical Counseling class continues TODAY with “The Process of Biblical Counseling – Love (Part 2)” at 10:45AM in 213AB.
- THE 2020 SPRING SESSION OF WEM’S Women’s Bible Study will start on Feb. 12 from 9:30-11:30 am, in rooms 105-106. All women are welcome. We will study the first 6 Minor Prophets. The study helps us discover God’s presence, woven into every person, place and things God made. Child care is available with advance notice. Sign ups continue TODAY at the east entrance.
- ALL MEN FROM LCBC are invited to complete a quick survey from 10:30am to 11:00am TODAY. We want your input about the possibility of a Men’s Ministry at LCBC. Stop by the table at the east entrance of the MPR and give us your thoughts!
- CHURCH COUNCIL MEETING will be held this Wednesday, Feb. 5th at 7:30pm. All officers, program council directors and permanent committee chairpersons are required to attend. Any council member who is unable to attend should inform one of our pastors.
- ENGLISH MINISTRY CONFERENCE is scheduled for Sat., Feb. 8th from 8:30am–12noon. As we begin the new year, let us also consider how we can serve the Lord and each other in the life of our church. Please join us for our annual ministry conference, where you can learn about various ministries, hear about various needs, and meet the leaders. Childcare will be provided. If you are bringing children, please email Sandra at firstname.lastname@example.org with the number of children needing care by February 4th so that we can insure enough sitters.
- WMU MEETING will be meeting on Saturday, Feb. 8th at 9:30am. All Chinese speaking women are invited to attend.
- WEM’S JOYFUL HEARTS FELLOWSHIP invites all ladies to their meeting on Thurs, Feb. 13, 2020, 9:00 to 11:30 a.m. at ETC room 202. We are studying the book of James, no homework is required. A light lunch will be served. RSVP by 2/9/20 to Janice Wong (email@example.com). Child care is available with advance notice. For arrangements contact Sheryl Tsai (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- INFORMATIONAL MEETING for Taipei Short Term mission trip will be held on Sun., Feb. 9th from 12:30-2:30pm in ETC 202-203. Lunch will be provided. Dates for this year’s Taipei Short Term mission trip are July 8th – 14th. Please pray and consider how God may use you this summer to participate in this overseas mission opportunity. For more information, please contact Beth Kwong at email@example.com or Cendra Fong @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SENIOR GOSPEL CENTER is sponsoring a workshop on Oral Health for Seniors on Tue., Feb. 11 at 9:30-10:30am in 105. Dentist, Dr. Wai M. Chan will discuss oral health challenges facing our aging population, the common problems and solutions, and tools to help maintain good oral health. Everyone is welcome. The presentation will be in Cantonese. More information is available in the hallway bulletin board.
Due to the recent outbreak of Coronavirus in China, there are signs that the Coronavirus has begun to spread abroad. In order to reduce the chance of brothers and sisters getting the Coronavirus and prevent the disease from spreading, we would like to remind you to pay attention to the following:
- For those returning to the United States from China, please consider staying home for 14 days before returning to church to participate in any activity;
- If anyone has fever, cough, or respiratory infections, please wear a mask and contact a doctor for consultation and report travel history and contact history to the doctor.
- To reduce the chance of contracting Coronavirus, always use warm water to keep your throat moist and prevent virus intrusion; avoid touching objects around and wash your hands frequently to keep clean; if you have symptoms of respiratory infection, please wear a mask immediately to avoid infecting people who come in contact with you. Thank you for your cooperation.